Enjoy Trinidad adventure tour a true adventure in the mountain driven in a authentic Jeep Safari Guanayara Park where you will walk on trails to its natural waterfall and pool. The route is made in the Escambray Mountain Range, the second mountain massif of Cuba. Where the fight against bandits was fought from 1961 – 1964. Within the mountain range is the Guamuhaya Natural Park. Emblematic place for its natural landscapes, its waterfalls, its native flora and fauna.The landscape has steep climbs and descents in the Sierra del Escambray. Which will surpass all your expectations and you will be the protagonist of an unforgettable adventure.
Classification Jeep Safari Guanayara, Trinidad adventure tour.
- Walking Tour.
- Min. pax: 1.
- Max. pax: 20
- Duration: 7 hours
- Frequency: Daily.
- Children: Si.
- Price: from 55.00 per person.
- Closing hour: Daily from 09.00am to 4.00 pm.
- Transportation: Individual or collective JEEP according to request. The private tour requires an additional supplement.
The price tour includes.
- Program according to the description.
- Park entrance.
- Round trip transportation in Jeep.
- Ecological guide service.
- Walk along the Sentinels trail of the Melodioso River, where you can see various representative species of endemic flora and fauna.
- Visit to the El Rocío waterfall, with time to swim in the natural pool El Venado.
- Lunch in a local country restaurant with a one drink included.
Program for Jeep Safari Guanayara, Trinidad adventure tour.
- Departure from the hotels or private houses where the clients stay in Trinidad.
- Visit to the Coffee House where the process of obtaining it is detailed.
- Tour to the Guanayara area including the enjoyment of diverse views of the rural landscape.
- Arrival to the GUANAYARA Park.
- Upon arrival, the trekking will begin in the direction of the Cascade.
- Time to have lunch and rest IN RURAL RESTAURANT.
- Departure in the direction of Trinidad.
- Arrival to the city.
Tips for Jeep Safari Guanayara, Trinidad adventure tour.
- Sturdy shoes, as well as suitable clothes are highly recommended during the trail.
- A normal (or above average) physical condition is required to participate in the hiking part of this excursion.
- For a single pax there are price supplements.
- The private personal tour requires an additional supplement.
- The order of the stages of the program may vary depending on the weather, terrain conditions, or the influx of tourists to them.
- Collection in hotels in the Ancon Peninsula includes an additional charge of 3.00 CUC.
- If you cancel the reservation up to 16 days before the arrival date. You will receive a refund of the total amount paid. Less an administrative charge equivalent to 3% of this amount. A minimum fee of 15 euros applies.
- For Cancellations between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date. There will be a refund of 50% of the total amount paid.
- If you cancel the reservation within 3 days prior to the arrival date and does not show up. There will be no refund, the fine is 100%. Enjoy a beautiful ecological tour to Cuba.
One Reply to “Trinidad Adventure Tour, Jeep Safari Guanayara”