The Caburni Waterfall is located in the highlands of Topes de Collantes. It belongs to the Natural Park “Sierra del Escambray”. Among the tour cuba Caburni Waterfall, this is one of the favorites. It harmoniously combines trail tourism, bird watching and trekking.
- Category: Half day tours.
- Modality: Landing tours.
- Duration: 7 hrs.
- Minimum: 2 pax.
- Departure time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Maximum: 30 pax.
- Guide: Yes.
- Children are welcome: Yes.
- Price: 45 cuc / pax from Trinidad.
- Transport: Private taxis or Colectives with CubaCar Share Company.
Program details for Tour Cuba Caburni Waterfall.
- Local guide (English, French).
- Jeep tour from the City of Trinidad. Ascent up the road to Topes de Collantes, entering the Escambray Mountains.
- On the ascent to Topes de Collantes stop at the Mirador del Caribe. You can see the city of Trinidad, part of the Sugar Valley and the Ancón Peninsula.
- The clients will continue enjoying an excellent landscape. Arriving and visiting the well-known coffee house with a typical coffee included.
- Continuation of the route from this point begins the pedestrian route along the path “Caburní”. You can see attractions related to the flora and fauna characteristic of the place. Unique rock formations and geographical features of interest.
- Arrival at Salto Caburní, the distinctive symbol of the Escambray Trinitario, which offers its waters, to a set of pools where the visitor will find a place to rest and swim.
- Half lunch at the restaurant in Topes de Collantes with a liquid.
- Return to Trinidad.
Other details for the tour.
- Degree of difficulty: Medium.
- Walking distance (roundtrip): 42 kms approximately.
- Walking distance on the footpath (round trip): approximately 5.6 km.
- Approximate duration of the excursion: 7 – 8 hours approximately.
- Exit place of the excursion: From private houses or Hotels trinidad.
Tips for excursions from Trinidad to Topes de Collantes.
- Recommended light clothes, sunglasses, water, light meals with sweets and proteins.
- Caps or hats, tennis shoes or sandals, as well as layers or other protectors for rainy seasons, sun protection and camera.
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water.
- This excursion operates with a minimum of passengers. Easy Booking Cuba will reconfirm you 48 hours before the departure of your excursion. If the provider decides to cancel, for reasons of force majeure or bad weather conditions. Easy Booking Cuba will offer you an alternative excursion or will reimburse you, totally, for the cost of your excursion.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive the voucher with the information you have chosen at your email address. If you can print the voucher to present it to your tour guide.
- Our service is collective, it is a guide service for a group of clients, but you can request private service.
- You do not need to present identification (passport or tourist letter) for the trip, thus avoiding loss or deterioration of them.