Book with us one of the best excursion to trinidad in The natural park of Topes de Collantes. It keeps several places that are a visual spectacle for visitors. At more than 800 meters above sea level, Topes, trees and waterfalls intertwine.
Once in place, you will be shocked by the fall of water in front of you. There are 12 dazzling meters of water falling continuously and creating a simply wonderful atmosphere. The landing of so much water is in a pool from where you can see how the aquifer constancy has worn away the stone. But not only can you bathe in that pool, you can listen to native birds, smell butterflies or fill nature in general. In addition to knowing details of the surrounding nature, you will know about the contraband fight that was fought in that area.
Characteristics of excursion to trinidad, Jeep Safari Nengoa.
- Duration time: 8 hours.
- Guide Service: Yes.
- Maximum number of Participants: 30 people.
- Mimic Amount of Participants: 1 person.
- Accept Children: No.
- Departure time: 9:00 am.
- Includes Lunch: Yes with a National Drink included.
- Includes Transportation: The camion Serrano, Shared.
- Collective or Private Transportation: At the customer’s request.
- Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
- Typology: Hiking, Historical, Nature, Bird watching.
- Price from: 55.00 per person.
Conditions of reservation for excursion to trinidad, Jeep Safari Nengoa.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- In the case of this excursion, no minimum number of people is required for your reservation. In addition we will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When weather conditions, reasons over our efforts require cancellation, Easy Booking Cuba will offer you two options. One will be an alternative excursion. The other will be the total reimbursement of the cost of your excursion.
- When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
The best period of the year for this excursion?.
- We are always ready for your book, regardless of season of the year or Cuban tourist season. It only depends on your tastes: high season, very pleasant temperatures or low season when fewer tourists visit the large island of the Caribbean.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist Visa can be left in your Room. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- For group over 4 persons you must to pay of 30% of the tour in Euros or USD, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in CUC.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of letter of credit or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros is net.
Things to do in Tour to Cuba "Nengoa: a grotto that conquers".
- Arrival to Topes de Collantes. Departure from Casas Particualres or Hotels in Trinidad.
- View to the visitor center and the sundial.
- Visit to the Coffee House. You can drink coffee or tea.
- Appreciate coffee plantations and other crops of interest.
- Tour of the path that leads to the cave of Nengoa. A local guide will accompany you.
- Lunch at the Local Restaurant.
- Return to Trinidad.
Tips for Tour to Cuba, "Nengoa".
- You needs to wear a cap or hat, and sturdy shoes. The clothes should be about the fit to the body, but not too much. This will prevent the branches from stopping their march.
- If you choose this excursion, you must be in physical condition above the average; this path requires energy.
- Bring light food, candy, protein and water.
- Put on your backpack sunscreen and a rain jacket, it may drizzle at any time. And of course, do not forget the camera. It will be a memory to show your friends.