Topes de Collantes is an adventure for those who like nature, the heights and the admirable panoramic views. And although it is only 800 meters above sea level, you will be surprised by the winding road. The coolness in summer and the closeness of the clouds in winter will be received according to the season. This will only be the prelude to a great trip. With us you can book the Excursion to Cuba Vegas Grande, where you will enjoy an exquisite bath in crystalline waters.
While you advance to reach the visitors center of Topes, you can smell smells of the different flowers and trees. Discover discreet paradores for those who like to make walks and the houses of the locals. You will notice that sometimes you will not see the tops of the mountains, they will be covered by clouds. Streams, springs, eucalyptus and butterfly flowers will awaken your senses. On the trip I’ll go to Vegas Grandes, the walk to that natural spot, in the middle of the mountains, will liven up your day.
Characteristics of the Excursion to Cuba Vegas Grande.
- Duration time: 7/8 hours.
- Guide Service: Yes.
- Maximum number of Participants: 10 people.
- Minimum number of Participants: 1 people.
- Accepts Children: Children are welcome.
- Km to travel: 5.6 km.
- Departure time: 9:00 am.
- Includes Lunch: Yes with a national drink included.
- Collective or Private Transportation: At the customer’s request.
- Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
- Typology: Nature, Bird Watching, Hiking.
- Price from: 55 CUC per person.
Things to do on the Excursion to Cuba Vegas Grande.
- Ascent to Topes de Collantes leaving Trinidad privates Houses or Hotels.
- Stop at the Topes de Collantes lookout. Time for photos.
- Stay for a coffee or tea in the Coffee House.
- Start of the journey to Vegas Grande. Walking.
- Arrival and free time in the freshwater ponds of Vegas Grandes.
- Upon return, you will have lunch at the Local restaurant.
- Return to Trinidad.
Tips for the excursion Excursion to Cuba Vegas Grande.
- The types of trail stones up to the Big Vegas jump require you to wear closed and comfortable shoes.
- Put in your backpack a rain jacket, candy, some light food, water and protein.
- Put on more tight-fitting clothes so that the branches do not stop your walk.
- Wear hats, caps and glasses. Put on sunscreen and of course, take the camera. What you will see will want to keep it forever.
Conditions of reservation of Excursion to Cuba Vegas Grande.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- In the case of this excursion, no minimum number of people is required for your reservation. In addition we will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When weather conditions, reasons over our efforts require cancellation, Easy Booking Cuba will offer you two options. One will be an alternative excursion. The other will be the total reimbursement of the cost of your excursion.
- When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist letter can be left with them. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or USD, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in CUC.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of letter of credit or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros is net.
Cancellation Policy Excursion to Cuba Vegas Grande.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- If you cancel only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no-show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- Early departure: In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.