Diving bay of pigs as cuba day tours. The Zapata Peninsula is considered one of the most beautiful areas for diving in Cuba. It stands out fundamentally for its funds and marine caverns. It is located to the south of the province of Matanzas. Being one of the most peculiar geographical areas of the country. This diving area can be used all year round. It is sheltered from the bad weather conditions brought by the cold fronts of the north during the winter season.
Its special charm is due to the large colonies of different types of coral. The black coral is observed in abundance; Wide variety of sponges with yellow color. Violet or orange, with barrel, tubular, basket and cup shapes. Also, there is a variety of marine flora. Large gorgonians and abundant tropical fish. But the true singularity of Giron Beach is the practice of cave diving in cenotes and flooded caves. Its vertical walls of more than 40 meters.
Characteristics of cuba day tours.
- Category: All day.
- Modality: Nautical.
- Duration: 9 hrs.
- Departure time: 08.00 hrs.
- Guide: Yes.
- Children: No.
- Spoken: Spanish, English, Italian
- Transfers: Private or collectives in Carpool.
The diving service includes equipment, air tank, belt with leads. The assistance of a guide instructor with international certificate. Who will give you a briefing of the immersion to be done. The use of the bus that takes them from the diving center to the dive sites.
Tips for Diving Bay of Pigs.
- Recommended: light clothes, swimsuit, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen and camera.
Once you have made your reservation with easy booking cuba, cancellation charges will apply. The amount of the cancellation fee depends on the time of cancellation. Is determined by the execution provider. The policy appears in the descriptions of each excursion. When it is not specified within the excursion. The one expressed in the Terms and general conditions of the website is considered approved.
Conditions of reservation of Cuba Tours Varadero.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist letter can be left with them. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in CUC.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros or usd is net.
Cancellation Policy for the Varadero Tour.
If you wish to cancel the tour, here we show you our cancellation terms, once you have paid.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- Canceling only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- Early departure. In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.