Cigar and Rum 8 days / 7 nights
3 nts Havana + 1 nt Viñales + 2 nts Trinidad + 1 nt Varadero.
The prices includes: Scheduled meals, Private transfers by modern bus or taxi with A / C, Guide, Visits and tickets to museums or parks as planned, Assistance on site.
The prices does not includes: Visa, Medical / baggage insurance, Everything that is not specified.
Program for cuba vacation packages all inclusive.
First day. Arrival in Havana city.
Transfer from Havana airport to the reserved hotel or private homes according to preferences. Accommodation in the rooms. Dinner at a typical restaurant depending on the arrival time of the intercontinental flight.
Second day. Visit of the city of Havana.
Breakfast and information meeting. Sightseeing tour of the city. Guided tour of the historic center, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. We will visit the squares (Plaza de San Francisco de Asis, Plaza Vieja, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de la Catedral). We will continue by main tourist sites (“Bodeguita del Medio”, craft market and Palace of crafts).
Lunch in a typical restaurant. In the afternoon, continuation of the tour with a panoramic visit of the Old Presidential Palace. We continue through Central Park, Capitol, Plaza de la Revolución, Vedado and Malecón or the walk of the city. Visit the rum museum to taste the tobacco and rum. Visit to a tobacco factory. At night, transfer by bus to the old Fortezza del Morro to attend the “Cañonazo” ceremony. Dinner at the Floridita restaurant, with a Daiquiri included. Free time available to enjoy the nightlife. Return to the hotel or private house.
Third day: From Havana to Viñales in cuba vacation packages all inclusive.
Breakfast and departure to the “Tabaco Route” that begins with Pinar del Río. The westernmost province of the island of Cuba, where the famous Cuban tobacco is grown. Visit the Quemado del Rubí farm to learn about the cultivation and conservation of the tobacco plant. Typical lunch at the restaurant in the area. Continue to the Valley of Viñales, a place of incomparable beauty. Visit to the Mirador de los Jazmines and the prehistoric mural. It is a large rock painting that represents the geological and biological evolution of the species. Dinner at a restaurant Night available
Fourth day. From Viñales to Guamá and Trinidad.
Breakfast time and departure to Cienfuegos. We will cross the Ciénaga de Zapata peninsula with a visit to Guamá. It is located in the Gran Parque Montemar, in the heart of the Treasure Lagoon, the largest natural lake in Cuba. Visit to the crocodile farm. Later we will visit a Taíno village with 32 personalized sculptures that represent the daily activity carried out by the Cuban aborigines before the arrival of the Spaniards. Lunch in a characteristic restaurant in the area and free time to participate in activities. Continue to Trinidad, arrival and accommodation in rooms booked with all inclusive hotels or B&B.
Fifth day. Excursion Trinidad.
Breakfast and city tour around the city, tasting of the cancanchara coktail, in the afternoon beach time, at night live music at the house of music.
Sixth day. Transfer da Trinidad to Varadero.
Breakfast time and departure to the city of Santa Clara. Arrival at the Plaza de la Revolución to visit the mausoleum dedicated to Comandante Ernesto Che Guevara. They also find the remains of their companions killed in Bolivia, Visit to the Armored Train. Lunch at the restaurant in the area. Visit to the tobacco factory and the rum factory of Santo Domingo. Transfer to Varadero.
At the Rum Factory
-It is explained about the history and the process of production of rum in Cuba.
– Tasting of rums and creams.
– Combination of tobacco and rum.
– Demonstration of manual twisting of the tobacco and interaction with the cigar manufacturer.
– Views of the Varadero Golf Club and the Dupont house.
Return to the hotel or houses for dinner.
Seventh day. From Varadero to Havana in cuba vacation packages all inclusive.
In the afternoon, transfer to Havana. Accommodation in reserved rooms. At night, dinner at the local restaurant and transfer to the Parisien Cabaret at the National Hotel to attend the show. In the end return to the lodgings.
Eighth day. Transfer Havana to Airport.
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport depending on the departure time of the flight.
Once you have made your reservation with easy booking cuba, cancellation charges will apply. The amount of the cancellation fee depends on the time of cancellation and is determined by the execution provider. The policy appears in the descriptions of each excursion. When it is not specified within the excursion, the one expressed in the Terms and general conditions of the website is considered approved.
Conditions of reservation of Cuba Tours.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist letter can be left with them. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in CUC.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros or usd is net.
Cancellation Policy for the Cuba Tours.
If you wish to cancel the tour, here we show you our cancellation terms, once you have paid.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- Canceling only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- Early departure. In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.