Best deals to cuba with History and beachs. It is the program in our opinion that best memories can leave a visitor. Who will touch all the tourist facets of our country. Being able to go from a city tourism, to cultural, nature, historical and sun and beach tourism. In a few days we show the best of Cuba. Through its best exponents in each sector.
- From: Havana.
- Visit to: Trinidad, Santa Clara, Cayo Santa María, Havana.
- Days: 12 days.
- Nights: 11.
- Frequency: Every day.
- Min pax: 2.
- Max pax: does not exist
- Transfer Private or colective.
The program Best deals to cuba does not include:
- Tourism Visa.
- Health insurance.
- Insurance against damage to luggage.
- Airport tariffs.
- Nothing that is not specified.
The program begin in Havana.
Day 1. Arrival in Havana, transfer to the hotel or hostel, dinner and accommodation. Night at disposal. Meeting with our representative.
Day 2. Breakfast and departure to visit the city of Havana starting from the historic center in the Catedral quarter. Visit to the bar / restaurant Bodeguita del Medio in Obispo Street. San Francisco de Asís, old quarter, Mercaderes Street, Square Army. Lunch in a restaurant in the city. In the afternoon, an external visit of the National Capitol, a neoclassical structure made between 1912 and 1929. Chambers of the Cuban Parliament, touring areas of Miramar and Playa. Back to the hotel. Dinner and accommodation.
Best deals to cuba from Havana to Cienfuegos.
Day 3: Departure to the city of Cienfuegos, called the Pearl of the South, which highlights the perfect layout of its streets and buildings of high architectural value, which reveal the splendor of a culture with a strong French accent. Visit the Tomás Terry Theater and the Palacio de Valle, where you will learn about the beautiful legend associated with construction. Lunch in a restaurant of the zone. In the afternoon visit and enjoy one of the most unique ecosystems of our country Located southeast of the beautiful Cienfueguera Bay where you can see the colonies of pink flamingos, Florida ducks and other migratory species. It is also the largest hatchery
of shrimp from Cienfuegos. Boat ride through the natural lagoon or promenade to enjoy the area. Accommodation. Dinner at the hotel in the area. Night at disposal.
From Cienfuegos to Trinidad.
Day 4. Breakfast and departure to Trinidad, a city that with its streets cut in the middle. Its Plaza Mayor and its architecture seems to have stopped in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Is declared in 1988 by UNESCO a World Heritage Site. Visit the Romantic Museum and the Canchánchara Bar, where you can enjoy a typical welcome drink. Lunch in a restaurant of the zone. In the afternoon beach time. Accommodation, dinner and Night at disposal.
Excursion in Trinidad.
Day 5. Breakfast and Horseback Riding or Hiking to one of the trinidad waterfalls. Lunch in rural restaurant. In the afternoon tour through art galleries of the city or beach, according to preferences. Accommodation and dinner at the hotel in the area.
Day 6. Breakfast and Trip on the catamaran to Cayo Blanco, snorkeling activities and lunch with lobster. Upon return Photography workshop with professional sector. Accommodation and dinner at the hotel in the area.
From Trinidad to Santa Clara.
Day 7. Breakfast and departure to Santa Clara. Panoramic tour through the mountainous massif of Escambray, one of the most important mountain ranges in the country. Passing through Manicaragua, settlement of cultivator communities of the famous Cuban tobacco and the rich coffee. In transit you can see the tobacco plantations in the area. Walk through Lake Hanabanilla, the only mountain lake in Cuba. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continuation of the trip to Santa Clara. Accommodation and dinner at the hotel in the area.
Best deals to cuba from Santa Clara to Cayo Santa María.
Day 8. Breakfast and exit to the Tour of the city of Santa Clara. The capital of the center of Cuba with a tour of the patrimonial route of the city. Which includes the Carmen Park, where the town is founded in 1685 and Leoncio Vidal Park. Visit to the Plaza Ernesto Che Guevara, meeting place with one of the most prominent and charismatic personalities of the contemporary world history. The Museum and the Memorial that bears his name are located. If the museum is closed, then Visit to the monument to the action against the Armored Train. Lunch in a restaurant of the zone. Continuation of the trip to Cayo Santa María. Overnight at the selected hotel.
Stay in Cayo Santa María.
Day 9. Sun and beach tourism in truly unforgettable seascapes with crystal blue waters and snow white sands.
Beach in Cayo Santa María.
Day 10. Sun and beach tourism in truly unforgettable seascapes with crystal clear blue waters and snow white sands.
From Cayo Santa María to Guama and Havana.
Day 11. Departure to Guamá, located in the Zapata Peninsula, province of Matanzas. Explanations of interest of the guide during the tour. Visita to the Crocodile Farm, with tour of the place. Lunch in a restaurant of the zone. Travel continues for Havana. Accommodation and dinner at hotel.
From Havana to Country of Origin.
Day 12. Breakfast and Transfer to the airport.
Conditions of reservation of Cuba Tours.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist letter can be left with them. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in CUC.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros or usd is net.
Cancellation Policy for the Best deals to cuba.
If you wish to cancel the tour, here we show you our cancellation terms, once you have paid.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- Canceling only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- Early departure. In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.