Vega Grande Waterfall
• Category: Half day tours
• Modality: Landing tours
• Duration: 7 hrs
• Minimum: 2 pax
• Departure time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Guide: Yes
• Children are welcome: Yes
• Spoken: Spanish, English and French
Excursion to the “Altiplano de Topes de Collantes” (Vegas Grande Natural Park)
• Local guide (Spanish, English, French).
• Jeep tour from the City of Trinidad, ascent up the road to Topes de Collantes, entering the Escambray Mountains.
• On the ascent to Topes de Collantes stop at the Mirador del Caribe where you can see the city of Trinidad, part of the Valle de los Ingenios and the Ancón Peninsula.
• Arrival at the information center to change documents,
• The clients will continue enjoying an excellent landscape, until arriving and visiting the well-known coffee house with a typical coffee included.
• Continuation of the route; From this point begins the pedestrian route along the “Vegas Grande” trail where you can see attractions related to the flora and fauna characteristic of the place, unique rock formations and geographical features of interest. Arrival to the Salto de Vega Grande, the distinctive symbol of the Trinitario Escambray, which offers its waters, to a set of pools where the visitor will find a place to rest and swim.
• Half lunch at the restaurant “Mi Retiro” in Topes de Collantes with a liquid.
• Return to Trinidad.
Degree of difficulty: Medium.
Walking distance on the excursion (roundtrip): 42 kms approximately.
Walking distance on the footpath (round trip): approximately 5.6 km.
Approximate duration of the excursion: 7 – 8 hours approximately.
• Recommended: light clothes, sunglasses, water, light meals with sweets and proteins, caps or hats, tennis shoes or sandals, as well as layers or other protectors for rainy seasons, sun protection and camera. • It is recommended to bring a bottle of water.
• This excursion operates without a minimum of passengers. Easy Booking Cuba will reconfirm you 48 hours before the departure of your excursion. If the provider decides to cancel, for reasons of force majeure or bad weather conditions, Easy Booking Cuba will offer you an alternative excursion or will reimburse you, totally, for the cost of your excursion.
• In the summer season, services are offered from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. / In winter season, services are offered from 07:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
• Once the reservation is made, you will receive the voucher with the information you have chosen at your email address. If you can print the voucher to present it to your tour guide.
• With us you can book for any time of the year, either in the high season of tourism or in the time of less tourists in Cuba.
• Our service is collective, it is a guide service for a group of clients.
• You do not need to present identification (passport or tourist letter) for the trip, thus avoiding loss or deterioration of them.
• If canceled up to 72 hours before the moment of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the price of the tour will be applied.
• Regarding cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fee will be applied.
• Please note that the cancellation within 24 hours and until the time of the excursion, and in case of no show (no-show), 100% of the price of the excursion is deducted.
• Note: you can not return administrative costs or credit card surcharges in case of cancellation