We invite you to enjoy the Santiago de Cuba Tour. This place is a special city that has a double temperature, environmental and human. The history of Cuba in general has much of that city, for that reason you will be able to see “Santiago in three moments”. The first will be in the same city, with its hills that meander, rise and fall as if dancing conga. To enjoy the second you will go to where the “hot land” touches the Caribbean Sea: Castillo San Pedro de la Roca (Morro). The third will be an approach to the love that only a mother can give, the Copper Sanctuary.
“Santiago in three moments” requires your transportation through almost the entire city and it will be worth it. In each of the places the kindness and the warmth of the people of Santiago will be the main attraction. Santiago is also the cradle of traditional Cuban music such as son, guaracha and bolero. Within the city, in a rock made fortress or in Cobre you will be able to know about the Cuban essence. Santiago, named by many as the cradle of the nation, always embraces you with the certainty of receiving your satisfaction.
Characteristics of the Santiago de Cuba Tour.
- Duration time: 7-8 hours.
- Guide Service: Yes.
- Maximum of Participants: 20 people.
- Minimum of Participants: 2 people.
- Accepts Children: Yes.
- Departure time: 8:00 am.
- Includes Lunch: Yes, with a national drink included.
- Includes Transportation: Yes.
- Collective or Private Transportation: At the customer’s request.
- Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
- Typology: Historical.
Things to do in Santiago de Cuba Tour, a Special City.
- Pick up instead of lodging for the beginning of the tour.
- Time in the city to walk its streets and know its history.
- Tasting a drink at the Caney Rum Bar.
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus or jeep to the Castle of San Pedro de la Roca (el Morro).
- Lunch at El Morro.
- Departure to the Copper Sanctuary.
- Return to the city.
Santiago de Cuba city.
The city of Santiago has many historical sites that you should know. In the center of the city is its Carlos Manuel de Céspedes park and in front, the main church or Cathedral. On another side you can see the government house since colonial times. You can also go up and down the streets of Enramadas, Padre Pico or José Martí. The new image of the city will be your motivation to continue traveling. Besides that in the Caney Rum Bar you can quench the heat with an exquisite drink.
El Morro, San Pedro de la Roca Castle.
You find yourself before one of the most impregnable fortresses in Cuba. Is built on the same rock to prevent attacks by corsairs and pirates and enemy troops from Spain. Due to the constructive characteristics and its singularity since 1998, it is inscribed in the list of World Heritage. With the magnificent view of the bay of Santiago before you, you will enjoy a lunch in the purest Cuban style.
The Copper Sanctuary has been revived as an integrating cultural landscape. There converge two parts of the whole that is the cubanía: faith and rebellion. On one side appears the church of Cobre, with the Patroness of Cuba as the main image. She, the Virgin of Charity of the Copper, is able to calm the pain of other mothers and work miracles. That is why many Cuban people and personalities have taken their most valuable belongings to their feet. On the other hand, the Palenque del Cimarrón demonstrates the rebelliousness of that part of the Island and the ingenuity of the Maroons. This term refers to slaves who escaped from the masters and met in the same area.
Tips for the Santiago de Cuba Tour.
- For this excursion you will need extra water, Santiago can be very hot, stay hydrated.
- Wear light colored clothing, lightweight fabrics and make them cool.
- Keep some light foods, candy, sunscreen, a hat or cap in your backpack.
- Put on closed and / or comfortable shoes.
- Do not forget an umbrella also to mitigate the sun and in case it rains.
- Remember to take your camera, because you will want to share the memories you will have.
Conditions of reservation of Santiago de Cuba Tour.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- We will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist visa can be left in room. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in USD.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of letter of credit or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us is net.
Cancellation Policy for Santiago de Cuba Tour.
If you wish to cancel the tour, here we show you our cancellation terms, once you have paid.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- If you cancel only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no-show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.
Book now your package holidays to Santiago de Cuba Tour.