If you are wondering where to visit in cuba?. Enjoy an unforgettable tour combining heritage cities and natural adventures. This trip to Trinidad will allow you to visit the city of Cienfuegos. This destination is the only one with French influence in Cuba. Conserving a liberty style in its historic center. Continue your trip to the museum city of the Caribbean Sea. Trinidad is characterized by the conservation of its colonial historical center and for being the only city in Cuba.
- Category: Overnight.
- Modality: Day Travel.
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night.
- Departure time: 06:20 hrs.
- Guide: Yes.
- Children are welcome: Yes.
- Spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian.
- Transfers: Private or Collectives (Carpool).
Where to visit in cuba in Excursion “Overnight Trinidad”
Enjoy an unforgettable tour combining heritage cities and natural adventures:
1st Day Where to visit in cuba at Trinidad:
- Pick Up in the Lodgings in varadero or casa particular.
- Tour guide.
- Stop in transit at the “Fiesta Campesina” Snack Bar on the National Highway.
- Crossing through cities and towns in 3 provinces.
- City tour through the city of Cienfuegos that includes a walk along its Boulevard, free time in its Central Park and a panoramic tour to the Palacio de Valle.
- Lunch at El Cubano restaurant, at the foot of the Escambray mountains. Based on (bread and butter, vegetable salad, pork, chicken, fish with garnish, dessert, coffee and 1 liquid).
- Visit to the Monument City of Trinidad, declared by UNESCO as World Heritage. Includes a tour of its main streets, Mayor Quarter and other places of tourist interest. Visit to a museum in the city and to the Casa del Alfarero.
- Accommodation in Trinidad.
- Dinner at a typical restaurant in the area. Based on (bread and butter, vegetable salad, pork, chicken, fish with garnish, dessert, coffee and 1 liquid).
- Free night for the enjoyment of recreation activities.
2nd Day Overnight Trinidad:
- Breakfast in Trinidad.
- Excursion in mountain bus to Guanayara. Panoramic visit to the Cuatro Vientos mountain community. Route to Charco Azul, walk to the El Rocío waterfall, adventure through the river, time to swim in El Venado pool.
- Lunch at Casa de la Gallega. Based on: (bread and butter, vegetable salad, pork, chicken, fish with garnish, dessert, coffee and 1 liquid).
- Departure to Santa Clara with visit to the Monumental Complex Ernesto Che Guevara in the city of Santa Clara.
- Return to Varadero with a stop in transit at the Ranchón de Aguada de Pasajeros.
Where to visit in cuba an TIPS:
- It is recommended: Wear appropriate light clothing, sunglasses, cap. Comfortable shoes for the walk in the mountains and swim in the waterfall and river, sun protection and camera.
- Wear appropriate clothing for cool temperatures during the night and in the morning.
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water.
- Pickups can have a delay of up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and the punctuality of the customers. The client must inform himself in the sales desk to avoid disagreements.
- If the Che Mausoleum is closed, it is replaced by a visit to the Monument to the Armored Train.
Conditions of reservation of Excursion.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist letter can be left with them. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in USD.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros or usd is net.
Cancellation Policy excursion to cuba.
If you wish to cancel the tour, here we show you our cancellation terms, once you have paid.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival. You will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- Canceling only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no show. We will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- Early departure. In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.