You are wondering how to travel to cuba?. This is a circuit designed for 4 nights. “Centro de Cuba 2” includes visits to the cities of Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Santa Clara and Varadero or Havana.
Features of the “Cuba Center 2” package.
- Duration: 5 days and 4 nights.
- Destinations: Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Santa Clara, Havana.
- Guide: At the request of the client.
- Driver: At the customer’s request.
- Accept children: Yes.
- Maximum number of participants: 20 people.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people.
- Typology: Historical.
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
Things to do and how to travel to cuba center.
Day 1. Tourist Packages Cuba From Havana to Cienfuegos .
Exit towards Cienfuegos, called the Pearl of the South, a city with a perfect layout of streets and buildings of high architectural value. This characteristic is typical of the French heritage in this part of Cuba. Visit the theater Tomás Terry and Palacio de Valle, where you will meet the beautiful legend that is associated with construction. Lunch in a restaurant of the zone. In the afternoon, visit and enjoy one of the most unique ecosystems of our country.
Cienfuegos is located southeast of the beautiful Bay. In the area near the sea you can see colonies of flamingos, Florida ducks and other migratory species. In its territory is the largest shrimp farm in the central region. You will enjoy a boat ride through the natural lagoon or promenade. Accommodation and dinner at the hotel or BnB in the area. Night at your disposal.
Day 2. How to travel to cuba from Cienfuegos to Trinidad.
Breakfast and departure to Trinidad, city with its streets settled in the middle. Its Mayor Quarter and its architecture seem to have stopped between the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries. Declared in 1988, by Unesco, World Heritage. We will visit the Romantic Museum, the Canchánchara Bar, where you can taste a typical welcome drink. Lunch will be at a restaurant in the area. In the afternoon beach time. Accommodation and dinner. Night at your disposal.
Day 3. One night in Trinidad of Cuba.
Breakfast and Horseback riding or hiking to one of the waterfalls of Trinidad, whichever you prefer. In the afternoon tour through art galleries of the city or beach, according to preferences. Accommodation and dinner at a hotel or Private house in the area.
Day 4. Travel from Trinidad to Santa Clara in the Center of Island.
Breakfast and departure to Santa Clara. Panoramic tour through the mountainous massif of Escambray, one of the most important mountain ranges in the country. We will pass through Manicaragua, a settlement in the Cuban center of cultivators of the famous cigar and tasty coffee. In transit, you can see the tobacco plantations in the area. Walk through Lake Hanabanilla, the only mountain lake in Cuba. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continuation of the trip to Santa Clara. Accommodation and dinner at a hotel or casas particulares in the area.
Day 5. How to travel to cuba from Santa Clara to Varadero and / or Havana.
Breakfast and Tour of the city of Santa Clara, the capital of the center of Cuba. With a tour of the patrimonial route of the city, which includes the Parque del Carmen, where the town is founded in 1685 and Leoncio Vidal Park. Visit to the monument Ernesto Che Guevara. Meeting place with one of the most prominent and charismatic personalities of the contemporary world history. Where are the Museum and the Memorial that bear his name.
Visit the monument to the action against the Armored Train. Lunch in a restaurant of the zone. Continuation of the trip to Varadero or Havana. Accommodation at the selected hotel or Bed and Breakfast.
How to Travel to Cuba and useful tips to enjoy it.
- Remember that Cuba is an eternal summer, wear caps, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, fresh and clear clothes.
- Comfortable shoes, Do not miss water, sweets, light foods or sweets to stay hydrated and energized.
- Put a raincoat or umbrella in your backpack in case it rains and the camera to store your memories.
How booking of the tourist package “Center of Cuba 2”.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of customers.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will also check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses, it does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist card can be left in your rooms. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the trip will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in USD.
- We clarify that, bank charges, commissions for use the credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros is net.
How to Travel to Cuba, Terms of Cancellation.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- If you cancel only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no-show: we will not refund. It is penalized 100%.
- Early departure, in the event that you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.