Our Cuba Holguin City Tour includes a short car ride pulled by a 19th-century steam locomotive. Leaving an old sugar mill located in the Rafael Freyre municipality.
Details Holguin City Tour.
- Pick up at hotels or Private Houses.
- Tourism guide.
- Continuation of the trip to Holguín to visit a tobacco factory.
- Free time of 30 minutes in the center of the city of Holguín after a guided walking tour from San José Park to Calixto García Park.
- Departure for Gibara from the parking lot in front of the Periquera Museum.
- In Gibara, lunch at El Faro, tour the city by bus that includes a photo stop at the Mirador de la loma, a tour of the artisans’ park.
- Closure of the activity with a cultural show at the Fernando VII Battery that includes one drink per customer.
Return to the accommodations in Cuba.
- Transport: By CubaCar Share company.
Book now your packages vacation with cuba tours included.