Discover Cuba with us
Follow us
  • Habano Man, excursion to Nature Tour Viñales
  • habano a viñales. escursioni. vinales tour from havana. habano man
  • Excursiones desde La Habana. Torcedura del Tabaco
  • Excursiones desde La Habana. Casa de Tabaco.
  • Excursiones desde La Habana. Secado de la hoja de tabaco.

Héctor Luis Prieto Díaz is what in Cuba is known as a true man of work. In Viñales everyone calls him Habano Man because they know of his passion for tobacco. But this distinction did not come to his life until 2008. On that date, production on his land led him to obtain such a status. Since then, he has only worked with one goal in mind, to create his own tobacco brand. One that represents the cigars that come from his property, from his Viñales, as he likes to say.

Now also shows among its acquisitions, the seeds of the varieties Criollo 98 and 2012, much more resistant than others. And with so much care, maybe you think we’re talking about an older man, a mature and aging gentleman. I tell you that Héctor Luis Prieto Díaz is barely 36 years old.

Characteristics of the “Habano Man”.

  • Pick up location: Casas Particulares or Hotels.
  • Duration time: 5 hours from Viñales.
  • Guide Service: Yes.
  • Maximum number of Participants: 15 people.
  • Minimum Number of Participants: 1 people (a Personal excursions require a supplement of prices).
  • Accept Children: No.
  • Departure time: 8:30 am.
  • Includes Lunch: Yes, and a national drink included.
  • Includes Transportation: According to the client’s request.
  • Collective or Private Transportation: it is not included in the price.
  • Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
  • Typology: Nature.
  • Price from: from havana is necessary the supplement.

Policy of reservation of “Habano Man”.

  • Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
  • Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
  • In the case of this excursion, no minimum number of people is required for your reservation. In addition we will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
  • When weather conditions, reasons over our efforts require cancellation, Easy Booking Cuba will offer you two options. One will be an alternative excursion. The other will be the total reimbursement of the cost of your excursion.
  • When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.

What is the best stage of the year to reserve?

  • Easy Booking Cuba is ready, regardless of season of the year or Cuban tourist season. It only depends on your tastes: high season, very pleasant temperatures or low season, when fewer tourists visit the large island of the Caribbean.
  • In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist Visa can be left in your Room. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
  • For groups over 4 people you page the 30% of the tour in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in USD.
  • We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use the credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros is net.