We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
The Paradise Island is among the best cuba tours varadero. Beach extension that moves as the Caribbean Sea it self will satisfy your taste for water sports. Scuba diving, fishing or yachting can be enjoyed with other elements added as a sunset. Hence, the entire Hicacos peninsula, where Varadero is located, is prepared for your needs. In addition, the virginity of many of the nearby keys is an experience you will want to experience.
Marina Marlin de Varadero, recently renovated and expanded, has interesting offers and boats for your enjoyment. The beach area stretches 22 km and is possibly the most internationally known area of Cuba. The original architecture stands out for the use of wood and double floors. Its transparent waters allow you to see small objects only with water viewers. Another attraction is the nearby islands with their almost unexplored and striking nature.
Characteristics of the Cuba Tours Varadero “The Paradise Island”.
- Duration time: 6 hours.
- Guide Service: Yes.
- Maximum of Participants: 20 people.
- Minimum of Participants: Does not have.
- Accepts Children: Yes.
- Departure time: 8:30 am.
- Includes Lunch: Yes with a national drink included.
- Includes Transportation: Yes.
- Collective or Private Transportation: At the customer’s request.
- Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
- Typology: Nautical, Historical.
Things to do in the Cuba Tours Varadero.
- Pick up at hotel or lodging site.
- Arrival at the Marina Marlin de Varadero.
- Boat trip to Cayo Romero.
- Transfer to Paradise Island.
- Snorkeling time at the coral reef.
- Welcome at the Visitors Center.
- Tour of the Nature Trail and the Bird, Jutia and Iguana Observation Footbridge.
- Rest time in hammocks and swim in the beach.
- Return to Varadero.
When we arrive at Paradise Island you can check her name. You will have the opportunity to know the way of management on the island and how the area is conserved. A local guide will give you a synopsis of everything you can find and the research that takes place there. During your free or resting time you can hydrate with two non alcoholic beverages, take pictures or rest.
Useful tips for the Cuba Tours Varadero “Paradise Island”.
- Varadero is the most important sun destination in Cuba: bring sunscreen, sunglasses, clear and fresh clothes.
- You should also wear hats, hats comfortable sandals to walk on the sand and other shoes closed to make the ecological trail.
- Enjoying its beaches is a spectacle but remember to stay hydrated and energized.
- Bring sweets, candies or light foods with you.
- You may need an umbrella or a raincoat in case it rains suddenly.
Conditions of reservation of Cuba Tours Varadero.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist letter can be left with them. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in USD.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros or usd is net.
Cancellation Policy for the Cuba Tours Varadero.
If you wish to cancel the tour, here we show you our cancellation terms, once you have paid.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- Canceling only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- Early departure. In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.
Book now your excursion to Varadero with Easy Booking Cuba.