Discover Cuba with us
Follow us
  • Big Nature Green Tour Havana
  • Green Tour L'Avana. tours habana cuba. cuba tours from havana
  • jeep-yumuri
  • Rio canimar cuba

Among the cuba tours from havana we offer you the Green Tour Havana. Takes you from the Capital of all Cubans to the province of Matanzas and its surroundings. It is an all day nature excursion that you can do in a group and individually.

Frequency: Monday to Sunday.
Maximum People: 10
Minimum of People: 2
Transportation: At the request of the Client in individual Tour we use Collective or Private taxis.

Itinerary of cuba tours from havana.

1. Pick up at the hotel.
2. Country-type tour around the Yumuri Valley.
3. Ride in fast boat through the Canimar River. (No Included)
4. Snorkeling in a coral barrier of Punta de Maya (Protected Area).
5. Visit and bath in the Saturn’s Cave.
6. Visit to the La Dionisia Ranch, which includes:
– ​Creole lunch (two non-alcoholic drinks included)
– Observation of the Ruins of a French-style coffee plantation
7. Time to relax
8. ​Return to the hotel.

Conditions of reservation.

  • Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
  • Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
  • We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
  • When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
  • In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist letter can be left with them. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
  • 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in.
  • We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros or usd is net.

Cancellation Policy for the cuba tours from havana.

If you wish to cancel the tour, here we show you our cancellation terms, once you have paid.

  • If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
  • If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
  • Canceling only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
  • Early departure. In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.