We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Choosing the city of Baracoa as a vacation destination or place to live new experiences will be magical. In Baracoa you can to book an cuba group tours to juncal trail. From its inhabitants to its natural and scenic conditions they have diverse and striking charms. Those who live in this area of Cuba are recognized for their influence on our nationality. Their hospitality is mixed like honey, cocoa and coconut in a homemade sweet “On the way to the mountain”.
“On the way to the mountain” we will go by road to Holguin, to the town of El Toa, filling your lungs with green. The coconut, cocoa, banana and coffee will tell us how much is missing to arrive, according to their presence on the road. The more trees and denser the vegetation, the closer we will get. Also the smell of mango, tangerine and orange will serve as a guide and picnic snack.
Characteristics of cuba group tours “Juncal Trail”.
- Duration time: 5 hours and 30 minutes.
- Guide Service: Yes.
- Maximum number of Participants: 20 people.
- Minimum number of Participants: 2 people.
- Accepts Children: Yes.
- Km to travel: 9 km round trip.
- Departure time: 8:30 km.
- Includes Lunch: Yes, with an national drink included.
- Includes Transportation: yes, 4×4 jeep.
- Collective or Private Transportation: At the customer’s request.
- Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
- Typology: Nature, Bird Watching, Trekking, Hiking, Historical.
Things to do in cuba group tours “On the way to the mountain”.
- Departure to El Juncal, site of our excursion. We will take the road to Holguín.
- Landscape observation of exuberant vegetation located in La Cuchillas del Toa.
- Arrival at El Juncal. Walk to the La Rencontra community.
- A stop for coffee. Visit to a typical peasant house.
- We start the climb up to Bamboo and descend to La Rencontra.
The Juncal Trail in Baracoa, Cuba.
Every time we go to El Juncal, on the road that leads to Holguín, we will start a special natural adventure. First we will pass the town El Toa, we will take the Mulata route until arriving at our destination. We will decorate the trip with the profuse vegetation and the spectacular view of the Cuchillas del Toa, recognized by Unesco. Something striking in his photographs will be the cayucas, Cuban “kayak” species from Baracoa.
The Rencontra Trail, Baracoa, Cuba.
This town has a link with the French exodus from Haiti during the Revolution of that old French colony. It was those who settled there, those who baptized her with such a word that is synonymous with reunion. The guide to the path can identify the timber trees and those of fruits. If we are in season, maybe an orange or tangerine will give a different flavor to the route. On the other hand, when going down from Alto del Bambú you will have an impressive view of the anvil of Baracoa.
Useful tips for the excursion cuba group tours in Baracoa.
- On this excursion we advise you to put in your travel backpack: water, sunscreen, caps, light food, some sweets
- Also some extra sandals for bath time. But for the journey, wear closed, comfortable and strong shoes.
- The clothing should be light, fresh and of light fabrics.
- Do not miss a raincoat or an umbrella in case it rains, it usually happens.
- It is important that you have a good physical condition for this excursion.
- Remember your camera, beautiful views await you.
Conditions of reservation of cuba group tours in Baracoa, Cuba.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When weather conditions, reasons over our efforts require cancellation, Easy Booking Cuba will offer you two options. One will be an alternative excursion. The other will be the total reimbursement of the cost of your excursion.
- We will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist visa can be left in your room. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in USD.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros or usd is net.
Cancellation Policy cuba group tour in Baracoa, Cuba.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- Canceling only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no-show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.
Book now your excursion Juncal Trial with Easy Booking Cuba.