Discover Cuba with us
Follow us
  • Cuba Between the Mountain and the Sea
  • Cuba Between the Mountain and the Sea
  • topes de coolantes

If you are looking for book a trip to cuba, we can offer you “Between Mountain and Sea. The Circuit specially designed to show the natural and cultural attractions of Cuba. The tour of the center and west of the island. It also includes a visit to one of the best preserved and most attractive natural areas as Topes de Collantes.

  • 4 nights/5 days.
  • 1 night Santa Clara / 2 nights Trinidad / 1 night Varadero.
  • From: Havana.
  • Visit: Topes de Collantes, Cienfuegos.
  • Duration: 5 days.
  • Frequency: Daily.
  • Possibility of increasing the number of nights according to customers’ request.
  • Transport: Car rental, colective taxi o Private transfer second request of the client.

Book a trip to cuba from Havana to Santa Clara.

Day 1. Departure to the city of Santa Clara. Lunch at a local restaurant with visit to the Ernesto Che Guevara square. Meeting place with one of the most prominent and charismatic personalities of the contemporary world history. Where are the Museum and the Memorial that bears his name. Visit the monument to the action against the Armored Train. Panoramic tour of Santa Clara and accommodation in the hotels or private house in santa clara city with dinner inclusive.

Excursion from Santa Clara  to Topes de Collantes and Trinidad.

Day 2. Breakfast and visit to Guanayara Park, walk of 5000 meters through the extraordinary natural path. Lunch at a local restaurant. Departure to Trinidad with accommodation in hotels all inclusive in Trinidad or Casas Particulares with dinner inclusive.

Book a trip to cuba in Trinidad.

Day 3. Breakfast and panoramic tour of the city of Trinidad, a World Heritage Site, visiting the Romantic Museum and the Bar La Canchánchara. Lunch in a restaurant and the afternoon beach time on the Ancon Peninsula. Dance Night at the House of Music of Trinidad.

Transfer from Trinidad to Cienfuegos and Havana or Varadero.

Day 4. Breakfast and departure to Varadero. In transit, tour the city of Cienfuegos. Tour through its streets and avenues founded by the French. Visit to the Martí Park, Tomas Terry Theater, House of Cultural Assets and the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. Lunch at a local restaurant and continuation of the trip to Varadero or Havana with accommodation at the selected hotels or private house in varadero.

Policy of reservation for book a trip to cuba.

  • Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
  • Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
  • When weather conditions, reasons over our efforts require cancellation, Easy Booking Cuba will offer you two options. One will be an alternative excursion. Other will be the total reimbursement of the cost of your excursion.
  • We will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
  • In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist Visa can be left in your room. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
  • For groups over 4 people you page the 30% of the tour in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in CUC.
  • We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use the credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros is net.