We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
The natural wealth of Baracoa makes visitors want to discover it all, from its beaches to its mountains. We invite you to enjoy of Baracoa Tour Cuba: “From Pretty Girl to Caguago Beach”. The passage is obligatory through the cocoa crops, the fruit trees and the peasant farms. The fact of climbing first to the height of pretty girl and then descend to Caguago beach will be a visual spectacle. On the way there will be time for photos, talk and drink cocoa or coffee and know about the life of the place.
Baracoa, Primate city, the first where the Spaniards settled population likes to show its authenticity. Perhaps because of its distance from Havana, in that mysterious and prodigal terroir we see features of the original population. For the empathy between man and nature, “From Pretty Girl to Caguago” we enjoy birds, green and a clean sky. Once you reach the heart of Baracoa, its vegetation, you just have to enjoy its rhythm and decontamination.
Baracoa Tour Cuba “From Pretty Girl to Caguago Beach”.
- Duration time: 6 hours.
- Guide Service: Yes.
- Maximum of Participants: 20 people.
- Minimum of Participants: None.
- Accepts Children: Yes.
- Departure time: 8:00 am.
- Includes Lunch: Yes, with a national drink included.
- Includes Transportation: Yes.
- Collective or Private Transportation: At the customer’s request.
- Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
- Typology: Nature, Bird Watching, Hiking, Historical.
Things to do in the excursion “From Pretty Girl to Caguago beach”.
- Departure from Baracoa, place of lodging private house or hotels.
- Arrival to the town of The Jamal.
- Deviation to the road that leads from pretty girl to Caguago beach.
- Start of the walk at El Roble Viewpoint.
- A coffee to keep going.
- Descent to Caguago beach.
- Return through the Güirito route, the cradle of kiribá and nengón, primary forms of Cuban son music.
Town of The Jamal, Baracoa Tour Cuba.
The town of The Jamal in Baracoa, is the largest producer of cocoa, hence it can see large crops. It is located 12 km from the city on the road to Maisí, the so-called nose of the Cuban caiman. Right in that town there is a detour to the height of pretty girl that we will follow. Once at El Roble Viewpoint, we will leave the transport and start our walk with a view to the cocoa processing plant. The height of the Anvil and the one known as the Sleeping Beauty will also be in the same photograph.
The Cuban peasant is kind. In one of the farms we can enjoy a coffee sweetened with cane juice. If it is fixed, the path will seem to dance, which goes from one side to another, like a swing. It will admire the fruits in its trees, it is possible that during the descent towards Caguago it can obtain some if it is mature. The beach extends approximately 4 km and allows contemplative diving and physical rest with sea breeze. Selfies, landscape photos or diving will be a nice gift for your friends. Upon return, in the community of El Güirito you can enjoy regional cuisine and nengón and kiribá. Both are the first expressions of Cuban son music.
Tips for the Baracoa Tour Cuba “From Pretty Girl to Caguago”.
- Our initial recommendation is to protect yourself from the sun with sunscreen, light clothes, hats or caps and sunglasses.
- You should wear closed, comfortable and strong shoes, suitable for long walks and difficult roads.
- As we are in the tropics you should wear light colored clothes.
- Put water, sweets, light foods or proteins in your backpack, as well as a raincoat or an umbrella in case it rains.
- Of course, also put in the backpack the swimsuit, other sandals, a book for rest, the camera.
- Remember that a trip without photos does not have the same taste.
Conditions of reservation of Baracoa Tour Cuba.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When selecting and making your reservation, we will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist letter can be left with them. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in USD.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us is net.
Cancellation Policy for Baracoa Tour Cuba Pretty Girl trial.
If you wish to cancel the tour, here we show you our cancellation terms, once you have paid.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- If you cancel only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no-show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.
Book now your package holidays with excursion included.