In Santiago de Cuba you can combine “History and Science” in an especial tour cuba that choosing Baconao Park. Its location in the hottest city of Cuba is ideal. Because of the changes in the landscape, you can admire each of the spaces that make up the Baconao Park. And the best, it’s only 20 km from the city!. Undoubtedly, it is a journey worth doing. You will be impressed by the realism of the sculptures.
While visiting the Baconao Park, you can also listen to the musical of the legend of the area. You can also understand the different geological moments of Cuba and the world, represented in the ferrocement sculptures. There you can know “History and science” because each of the periods has its own explanation. On the other hand, the real size of the animals and men of those years is impressive.
Characteristics of the “History and science” excursion in Baconao.
- Duration: 6 hours.
- Guide service: yes.
- Maximum number of participants: None.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people.
- Accepts children: Yes.
- Departure time: 8:30.
- Includes lunch: Yes, with a national drink.
- Includes transport: Yes.
- Collective or private transport: Upon customer request.
- Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
- Type: Nautical, Nature, Historical.
Program and things to do in this especial tour cuba.
- Pick up instead of accommodation and departure for the park of Baconao.
- Arrival at the park, visit of its areas.
- Arrival at the Transport Museum.
- Entrance to the Prehistory Valley.
- Know the seabed. Visit the Baconao aquarium.
- It’s time to have lunch.
- Time to rest on the beach.
- Return to the city.
Baconao Park has endless possibilities to impress you. From his immense sculptures totaling 200 in total to the miniature car collection. You can integrate the same in hunting scenes of thousands of years ago as among the dinosaurs. While the aquarium will surprise with that challenge to the engineering tunnel where you can see dolphins and seals.
Useful tips for the especial tour cuba in Baconao.
For this trip you need lots of water, some sweets, light foods and proteins to fight the dinosaurs. Wear a hat, sunscreen for your skin, sunglasses and comfortable, closed and strong shoes. Also, bring extra sandals for beach time, swimsuit and some books for leisure time. Also make room for a raincoat or an umbrella in case it rains. Of course, put the explorer of your camera in your backpacker adventurer, there will be unforgettable moments to capture.
Conditions of reservation for “History and science” in Baconao.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- We will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist visa can be left in room. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in USD.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use the credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros is net.
Cancellation Policy for the especial tour cuba in Baconao.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date: we reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- Canceling only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no-show: we will not refund. It is penalized at 100%.
- In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.