Renta car in Cuba prices + Flights + Packages.
It is important to assess the renta car in Cuba prices. Read carefully all the information about the Renault Logan to avoid surprises.
- Customers must pay the total rental price in advance.
- Guarantee deposit is paid in Cuba in USD.
- The guarantee deposit is returned at the end of the rental. If you deliver the car in the same conditions.
- Free kilometers in rentals of 3 or more days.
Coverage: The customer must use the Super CDP to rent a car. Deductible: With Super CDP – 0 (USD for each damage if the client does not commit any violation of the clauses of the signed contract).
Documents: The client must present his passport and driver’s license with at least one year of experience at the time of rental. For category I (Sport) rentals, the driving license must be at least 3 years old.
Return of the car: The customer must return the vehicle in the same conditions that were received at the time of renta car office.
Penalties renta car in Cuba prices.
THE EXECUTOR collects penalties for several:
- In case of loss of the car key: 200.00 USD.
- If the key remains inside the car, by taking the spare key to the customer, THE EXECUTOR charges 50.00 USD in Havana City and 100.00 USD in the rest of the provinces.
In case the customer delivers the extremely dirty car or transports animals in the car: 50.00 USD.
- If the car is delivered by an additional driver: 50.00 USD.
- In case of loss of one or more carpets: 50.00 USD.
- Car is driven or returned by a person not registered from the beginning of the rent, THE EXECUTOR will penalize the amount of the days pending use and the guarantee deposit.
Renta car in Cuba prices with Profesional driver.
- 50.00 EUR per day (If the client does not cover the cost of food and lodging).
- 16.00 EUR x day (If the client covers the cost of food and lodging).
- Outside the province where the Point of Rent is located. The client will always assume the expenses of food and accommodation of the Professional Driver of “Vía”. Paying $ 50.00 eur per day for the driver service.
Carpool and Carsharing in Cuba with Taxi CubaCar.
If you do not want to rent a car for yourself alone, or do not find availability among our offers. You can hire services of shared taxis, Private or in carpool mode with other travelers on vacation to Cuba. Click here to reserve a shared car in Cuba.carpool carsharing in cuba
Return rates with renta car Cuba prices.
Dear customer, if you wish to pick up the vehicle in one place and deliver it in another place. Then it is necessary to pay a tax, this payment is made differently depending on the agency.
Please bear in mind that prices are not guaranteed until the payment is made and accepted by Easy Booking Cuba. The prices shown are subject to changes but will be confirmed during the reservation process. Besides the price of the rental, surcharges may be applied for our reservation services. All the charges will be shown during the reservation process.
Claims in renta car Cuba.
In the case of making a claim, it will be binding, in addition to meeting the conditions set out in the general Terms and Conditions. To present the lease document signed by the customer when collecting the car.
The following charges must be paid directly to the car hire company when the vehicle is collected:
- Guarantee Deposit (Refundable to your credit card) and Additional Driver. (According to the hire car company and the vehicle category).
- An extra charge of $20 is applied by Cubacar/Havanautos/Rex if the vehicle is collected from an Airport.
- One-way vehicle drop-offs carry a surcharge of between $10 and $250 depending on the distance between the pick-up and the drop-off (only when applied).
- A full tank of gas: called gasolina especial or DIESEL.
The Other Carges for renta car in Cuba prices.
Charges payable directly to the car rental company upon car collection can normally be paid by credit card. However, due to technical or other difficulties sometimes credit card payments cannot be processed. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you arrive at the car rental office with enough cash to cover all extras and the guarantee deposit.
Vouchers for rental cars.
In addition to our Confirmation Email sent at the end of the reservation and payment process, on occasion, and depending on the car hire company, you will receive an electronic voucher from the provider. Both documents must be printed and presented to the car hire company on collection of the vehicle. Easy Booking Cuba. and its associates do not accept any responsibility for delays or problems during the collection of the vehicle, if you do not present these documents to the supplier.
Payment Policy, car rental in Cuba prices.
The payment is only for the vehicle hire. You must pay directly to the car hire company, at the moment of collecting the vehicle, the following charges: fuel in the tank, additional driver (if you wish to pay for this service), and guarantee deposit (according to the car hire company terms).
Cancellations in renta car Cuba.
The following cancellation terms apply once you have paid for the reservation:
- If you cancel the reservation more than 15 days prior to the beginning of the service. We will reimburse you the total paid minus an administrative fee equivalent to 6% of this sum; a minimum fee of 30 USD applies.
- If you cancel the reservation within 15 days prior to the beginning of the service. The penalty cost is two days of rental. That is to say that, we will reimburse you the total paid minus the value of two day’s vehicle rental.
- If you cancel the reservation within 72 hours prior to the start of the first day of the rental service. Or in case of a ‘no-show’ (failure to turn up on the day and at the appointed hour to collect the vehicle). The penalty is equivalent to three days’ vehicle hire. That is to say that we will reimburse you the total paid minus the equivalent of three days’ vehicle hire.
- No refund will be given on prematurely returned rental cars.
Restrictions renta car in Cuba prices.
The appointed car driver must have a driving license. Been driving for at least two years and be more than 21 years old.