Accessing our website and providing your personal data. The customer (user) will authorize to store them in the database of EASY BOOKING CUBA. With compliance with the rules regarding data processing personal rights based on the principles of correctness. Legality and transparency and the protection of the privacy and the personal rights of the User.
The information will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the services of EASY BOOKING CUBA.
- Check the quality of services offered.
- Provide any data relating to accounting costs of services.
- Carry out market and statistical studies, marketing and product studies.
- Locate suspected violators only when the information is specifically requested by the competent authorities.
Data will be processed by computer.
- Personal data are divided into two categories: mandatory and optional, as indicated in the registration process to request the services offered. Obtaining the necessary data and its treatment for the aforementioned purposes is strictly related to the services.
- The layout of the data is limited to the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk (*). The eventual refusal to provide such data or refusal to consent to its treatment will make it impossible to use the service offered by EASY BOOKING CUBA.
- The data will not be transferred to third parties, nor will they be distributed. You can use a pseudonym (nickname) with other users within the EASY BOOKING CUBA websites, which will be your personal identification. Any other disclosure of information or communication of data within EASY BOOKING CUBA websites must be expressly authorized in advance by the user.
- The treatment does not apply to sensitive personal data.
- The holder of the treatment is EASY BOOKING CUBA.
- At any time the User may exercise his rights to the owner of the treatment in accordance with the article. 7 D. lgs.196 / 2003, as shown below:
Right of access to personal data and other rights.
a) You have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, although not yet registered, and your communication in readable form.
b) You have the right to obtain:
- The origin of personal data.
- The purposes and treatment modalities.
- Applied logic in the case of treatment with electronic instruments.
- The identity of the owner, manager and designated representative.
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who may know them as the designated representative, managers or agents.
c) The customer has the right to:
- Updating, rectification or, where applicable, the cancellation of data.
- Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or successively processed.
- Certification that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been communicated, also in relation to their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible.
d) The Client may oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data.
- The processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or to carry out market studies or commercial communication.
Security and password protection.
The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the user identification name. In addition, the User is solely responsible for all actions taken with the services and agrees to indemnify EASY BOOKING CUBA from any claim, demand or threat relationship with or arising from the use or abuse of its participation in the Services.
The user undertakes to immediately notify EASY BOOKING CUBA of any unauthorized use of his username and / or password or any other security breach he identifies. The User may at any time change his password using the instructions provided by the system.