At Casa Trinidad Cuba Sandra & Victor will enjoy an excellent vacation in Trinidad. A colonial city surrounded by the Caribbean Sea and the group of Escambray mountains. Characterized by its beautiful beaches and tropical waterfalls, culture and its architecture.
Reasons to book in Casa Trinidad Cuba Sandra & Victor.
- Also known for the kindness and amiability of its inhabitants will make your stay an unforgettable adventure. This place is a kind of paradise where you can find everything to relax.
- The Hostal is very close to the historic center and the main recreational options of the city. It has two double rooms with air conditioning, wall fans and windows.
- Each room has a private bathroom with hot and cold water 24 hours. Even more beautiful is the terrace, where you can sunbathe with a good cocktail. The rooms are located on the second floor, being independent from the rest of the family. Sandra y Victor are always available.
- Your wishes are always first and are made by any member of the family.
- We have parking and an Internet service. You can also book all the services of travel agencies in Cuba.
- Recommended by Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, among other guides.
Prices per season in Casa Trinidad Cuba Sandra & Victor.
High season: 30 cuc / room.
- from 01/07 – 31/08.
- from 01/12 – 15/04.
Low Season: 25 cuc / room.
- from 04/16 – 06/30.
- from 01/09 – 30/11.
Please bring original documents, we do not accept copies.
- At the time of your reservation, present your original passport and visa, we do not accept copies of documents.
- According to government laws, the rooms can accommodate two adults and family members under 17 years of age.
- Please, take your reservations seriously. In Cuba taxes are paid for each room even when empty.
- The Casa Trinidad Cuba Sandra y Victor is a family place, we do not allow sex tourism and prostitution.
- To smoke it is necessary to use adequate spaces (Terrace, Patio, etc.).
- The rooms are generally available, from 12:00 hours, the day of arrival and check-out must be made no later than 10:00 am, the day of departure. But anyway any need that does not match these schedules is solved without problem by the hosts.
- Normally the rooms have 1 or 2 double beds. Additional beds are not guaranteed, therefore, the maximum occupancy is understood sharing existing beds, unless the Casa Particular in question has availability to grant any. The maximum capacity of a room in a Casa Particular must be understood as 4 adults and must always be confirmed.
How make a reservation in Casa Trinidad Cuba Sandra & Victor.
- We advise you to first check the prices. If you have doubts send an email from the contact form with your needs. It would be advisable to communicate with what means you plan to reach the destination.
- The hosts will be attentive to the time and manner of arrival. Omnibus, taxi or others.
- We will respond to the reservation within 48 hours and explain how to send the guarantee deposit. The deposit includes your bank transaction costs. In the case of the B & B, it only covers the first night for accommodation. It is not refundable.
- Our clients in the United States can not send money to Cuba. For them, a bank account is used in Italy. Avoid errors in the transfer, do not complete the forms with our data from Cuba. Simply use the information we provide as the bank details.
- After receiving the confirmation email, the services will be guaranteed for 3 days. They will be blocked until we receive confirmation that the deposit has been sent. If after the term we do not receive confirmation of payment, we will cancel the services.
Do you have problems with bank transfers? or need more time, please contact us.
- If you do not want to continue with your reservation in Casa Trinidad Cuba Sandra y Victor, please let us know. By doing so we can make reservations to other customers.
- When the deposit reaches the bank account, we will send confirmation with the receipt and invoice.
- The payment of the deposit is in euros. Additional services performed in Cuba will be paid in CUC.
Policy on children in Casa Trinidad Cuba Sandra & Victor.
- All infants and children from 0 years to 12 years of age sharing a room with adults are considered free: no additional cost up to a total of 3 children per room accompanying 2 adults. Cots must be directly requested at the House, at no extra cost. In most Houses, there are no cribs available, and infants must share the bed with parents.
- All the ages to which we refer are valid for the dates of check-in or start of the service.
Note: For more information about the destination to visit consult the site of your embassy.