The below outlines the specific conditions for Flights to Havana bookings organized by our travel agency. You can explore among our best offers of flights to Cuba, according to your preferred airline. In case there are no offers of interest at the time of your search. Contact us with your needs to help you find a possible solution for your trip to Cuba.
Fares to Flights to Havana, Cuba.
- Please bear in mind that airfares are not guaranteed until payment is made and accepted. The prices shown are subject to change. Will be reconfirmed when your reservation is complete.
- For flights booked via our connection to the Global Distribution System (for example, Amadeus). The fare and taxes will be reconfirmed when the electronic tickets are issued. On some occasions, the fare could exceed the price already stated. And you will be requested to confirm your acceptance of the new price. You have the right to reject the higher price and, on rejection, Easy Booking Cuba. will reimburse 100% of your monies.
- Besides the fares and taxes, additional administration charges may be made. These will be shown during the online reservation process.
Policy concerning Children to Flights to Havana.
- The ages referred to below are valid for the date of the flight departure.
- The fare for infants applies to those children up to 1 year and 11 months in age.
- The fare for children applies to those aged between 2 and 11.
- Children aged 12 or above must be booked in as adults.
- Unaccompanied minors aged 5 to 11, and unaccompanied children aged 12 must be booked in as adults.
Airport Taxes in Flights to Havana.
- In some cases, departure taxes from some countries are applied to tickets. These departure taxes are not refundable. In Cuba the cost of taxes are about 25.00 cuc.
Tickets to Flight to Havana.
- You will receive an electronic ticket or a document of confirmation from the supplier. Which you must print and show at check-in for your flight. Along with the rest of the documents you need for your trip (passport, visa, etc.).
- On rare occasions. It will not be possible to issue tickets for reserved flights due to the imposed restrictions by certain airlines. In which case we will contact you immediately and reimburse your total monies paid.
Specific conditions for flights Havana bookings. Flight Times/ Confirmations.
- Flight schedules are subject to change by airlines due to possible operational problems or adverse climate conditions. You must reconfirm your flight with 24 hours of your departure, especially with domestic and regional flights from Monday to Friday (8:30hrs until 5:00 p.m). Flights on Saturday, Sunday and Monday will be reconfirmed on Friday.
- In addition, ensure that we can contact you by phone or by email using the information provided by you during the booking process. So that our employees can tell you about possible changes to your flights. The inability to contact you via contact details supplied by you, Exonerates Easy Booking Cuba from any responsibility.
Not book domestic or regional flights.
We earnestly recommend that our customers do not book domestic or regional flights on the day they need to connect with an international flight. There are possibilities of losing an international flight by way of having to change airports, departure times, or the cancellation of your domestic or regional flights. In this case, the cost of purchasing an additional ticket will be the responsibility of the passenger.
Airline Regulations and Restrictions for flights to Havana bookings.
When you buy your flight you express agreement with the regulations and/or specific restrictions of the airline that are applicable to your flight or ticket. You must read these regulations and/or restrictions during the reservation process, and before making payment online.
The following regulations and restrictions apply to the majority of cases:
- The majority of flight prices cannot be reimbursed.
- Whether you change your flight reservation, cancel your flight or do not turn up to take your flight (no-show), additional charges may be imposed.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- The regulations and restrictions are imposed by the airlines and maybe subject to change.
- In case of flight cancellation, alternatives will be offered by the airline subject to its rules and conditions. `
Rules and conditions of the airline.
Easy Booking Cuba has to respect the rules and conditions of the airline (or flight consolidator). We will communicate with the airline (or flight consolidator) on your behalf but we do not offer services, alternatives, and reimbursements, which are not offered by the airline themselves (or flight consolidator). We especially recommend that you do not reserve domestic flights for the same day that you must connect with an international flight.
Cancellation Policy to flights to Havana bookings.
Once you have completed your reservation, payment will be charged to your credit card. You will receive our email confirmation. Your payment will be to Easy Booking Cuba. The payment will be deducted in the money selected on the website and the name Easy Booking Cuba will appear on your bill.
Surcharges, in respect to cancellation, depend on the cancellation policy of the airline and the specific fare tariff associated with your flight or ticket. You must remember:
- The majority of fares cannot be reimbursed.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- As well as the penalties established by the airline, whatever cancellation or modification to your reservation carries an administration charge of up to US$50 (or the equivalent in the currency you paid in).
Process reimbursements in flights to Havana bookings.
We strive to process reimbursements within 72 hours of receiving your request. However, for flights reserved on our systems which are connected to the Global Distribution Systems (such as Amadeus). Once the tickets are issued, reimbursements maybe delayed by up to four weeks due to the fact that payments and reimbursements are processed through the Billing & Settlement Plan (BSP) of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), and in some cases, may be delayed even further.