Visiting Havana Cuba, the capital of all Cubans, you can to book the excursion “Havana for you“. It is a city that historically has been the center of all the businesses and nationalities that inhabit Cuba. Has several titles that make it famous as World Heritage since 1982 and that of wonder city, 2017. It is one of the cities with the most important buildings for Cuban culture and society. For that reason, to walk its streets, to be ruffled in a classic convertible car, are pleasures that it offers.
“Havana is for you”, be it for sure: theaters, parks, the Malecón, galleries, museums and engineering works will surprise you. Walk through its colonial area, squares, forts and buildings dating from the sixteenth to the nineteenth centuries. In addition, the buildings of the twentieth century, such as the Capitol, after its restoration, will be a unique experience. Havana, its cosmopolitan air, the sun, its people and great streets will make you an accomplice of Cuban culture.
Characteristics of our Excursion Visiting Havana Cuba.
- Duration time: 5 hours.
- Guide Service: Yes.
- Maximum of Participants: 10 people.
- Minimum of Participants: 1 person.
- Accepts Children: Yes.
- Departure time: 9:00 am.
- Includes Transportation: Yes.
- Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German.
- Typology: Historical.
- Price from: 45.00 per pax.
Things to do in the excursion “Havana is for you”.
- Pick up at your lodging, private house or hotel.
- Tour of the Havana Club Rum Museum.
- Stay and tour of a tobacco factory. Includes specialized guide.
- City tour through Old Havana, historic center declared World Heritage since 1982.
- Arrival at the Bodeguita del Medio.
- Visit and tour of the Capitol.
- Photo time in the panoramic views of the University of Havana and the Plaza de la Revolución.
- Return to the place where we left.
Visiting Havana Cuba and the Club Rum Museum.
Havana Club rum distinguishes between Cuban rums for its quality and for years of history. Made from sugar cane, in this museum you can see in miniature the whole process of distillation. It will be an exchange with specialists on the origin of the brand and the development of production. You can also taste an excellent Cuban drink.
Tobacco factory in Havana.
If there is an element that cannot be separated from Cuban culture, the same as rum, is tobacco. The factories of this crop are common throughout Cuba, but in Havana there are more. In these factories the best cigars of the world are made of important brands such as Cohíba, Partagás or Montecristi. Enjoy the aromas, the twisted by hand and the readers of cigar shops will be in your memory on this trip.
Old Havana City.
The Old Havana is one of the most beautiful municipalities in the Cuban capital. It is also the oldest part of the city and where there are more museums and heritage buildings. In addition, the proximity to the sea led to two types of cities, intramural and extramural. Both you can know in this tour. The fortresses, the squares, the typical characters of the streets of Havana and art will walk with you all the time. Between colors, smells and the landscape of its streets you will find the wonder of Havana, for you.
Visiting Havana Cuba and the Bodeguita del Medio.
In the twentieth century, the Cuban intelligentsia found a meeting place in this old inn. The good taste of the food and the proximity to the printing press of a Cuban newspaper was the ideal pretext. Among the first regulars is Nicolás Guillén, who wrote several poems and texts there. In addition, he called for most of his friends and everyone who wanted to see him. The place became famous and colorful and distinguished by the excellent mojito. That you will also try.
The National Capitol in Havana Center.
Two large sculptures, at the foot of the stairs will receive you. You will see impressive doors, a room where you lose your steps and the diamond that marks the zero kilometer of Cuba. This former seat of government is one of the most important works built in the 20th century. He has now finished part of his restoration and is already open to his curiosity and knowledge. Between so much power and so much gold ink you will be shocked.
Visiting Havana Cuba University of Havana.
The University of Havana is the second house of high studies in Cuba. Many generations of professionals have retraced their steps. Scene of different revolutionary manifestations such as those led by Julio A. Mella and Fidel Castro. At the top of the university hill you can see the Alma Mater sculpture, emblem of the university.
Square of the Revolution.
The Plaza de la Revolución that lies before you is a center of great historical events in Cuba. It was built during the mandate of Fulgencio Batista and also has an important monument to José Martí. There every May Day, the working people meet and parade and without hesitation, is a symbol of Havana.
Tips for the excursion Visiting Havana Cuba.
First of all, remember that we are in the tropics, so you should wear light clothes. Also wear sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, hat or cap. Put in your backpack a bottle of water, an umbrella or rain jacket, just in case it rains, and your camera. You can also bring some candies or light foods.
Conditions of reservation of “Havana is for you”.
- Easy Booking Cuba will adjust the prices according to the number of clients.
- Promotional discounts will apply for groups of 4, 6 and 10 people.
- We will check the departure with you, in the 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- When weather conditions, reasons over our efforts require cancellation, Easy Booking Cuba will offer you two options. One will be an alternative excursion. The other will be the total reimbursement of the cost of your excursion.
- We will send you the voucher and invoice of the chosen tour. Please print the voucher if you have the possibility to show it to your guide.
- In order to avoid losses does not require showing your identification to the guide. In other words, your passport or tourist visa can be left in room. Instead, we recommend that you bring a copy of these documents with you.
- 30% of the tour will be paid in Euros or usd, with a credit card or bank transfer. While the rest (70%) will pay in Cuba in CUC.
- We clarify that, banking costs, commissions for use of credit card or transfer, Easy Booking Cuba does not assume them. That 30% that pays us in euros is net.
Cancelation conditions Visiting Havana Cuba.
- If you cancel up to 16 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid less an administrative fee equivalent to 3% of this amount. The minimum rate that applies is 10 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days before the arrival date. We reimburse 50% of the total amount you paid.
- If you cancel only 3 days before the day you will arrive and no-show. We will not refund, is penalized at 100%.
- Early departure: In case you decide to close your tour earlier than planned, or do not use (some) items included in your travel reservation such as dinners, tours, hotel nights or transfers, there will be no refund.