The agency easyBookingCuba has created the producto Cuba Packages Car & Accommodation for its individual customers. They will be able to prepare and plan their stay program in Cuba by staying at a private home. With the possibility of rent a car of different categories. This program includes a telephone card valued at 10.00 CUC.
The program establishes a minimum of 3 nights accommodation and the same number of days of car rental and starts from 417.00 USD. Each night accommodation reservation is equivalent to one day car rental. Similar program can also be applied for hotels. The minimum number of accommodation nights is 6 to qualify for the car and the price is from 809.00 USD.
Carpool and Carsharing in Cuba with CubaCar Share.
If you do not want to rent a car for yourself alone, or do not find availability among our offers. You can hire services of shared taxis, Private or in carpool mode with other travelers on vacation to Cuba. Click here to reserve a shared car in Cuba.
How to select the Accommodations.
- Cuba Packages offer is characterized by the exclusive flexibility of choice of private homes. The client can choose to stay overnight in one of the houses.
- The client must book the house in advance before arriving in the country and receive confirmation of the reservation.
- Accommodation reservations are confirmed according to the availability of the houses. The client can spend all the time in one house or change each day. Prior reservation and confirmation of the availability.
- Accommodation in all houses will be based on the CP Plain (accommodation & breakfast).
- Accommodation will be in a Standard double room. Maximum of 2 adults and a child from 0 to 12 years old. Is not possibile book the triple rooms.
About the car and its characteristics.
- To carry out the Cuba Packages program there are 6 categories of cars (B, C, D, H, F and G).
- The base car of the product is MG category B (recommended).
- The Client must request the reservation of the product and wait for confirmation from the agency with a minimum of:
- 9 days in the off season (May / June / September / October).
- 25 days in the high season (January-April), (July-August) and (November-December).
- The Customer must always inform the place, date and time of collection of the car. The total number of passengers with their full names and the number of rooms to be booked. As well as the number of the arrival flight of the client to the country.
- The client will receive the car at one of the rental offices in the country. Proceed to sign the lease. The Client must specify in which of the offices he wishes to receive the car.
- When the client takes the car at the International Airports of the country must pay a tax of 20.00 CUC.
- The customer can receive or return the car in any of the offices described, without any drop-off fees.
- The customer is required a guarantee deposit in CUC for car rental.
Assistance guaranteed by the program.
Customers will be received by specialized personnel at International Airports. The airports that have this service are:
- José Martí Airport, Havana City.
- Juan G. Gómez Airport, Varadero.
- International Cayo Coco Airport, Cayo Coco.
- Frank País Airport, Holguín.
- Antonio Maceo Airport, Santiago de Cuba.
An Information Kit will be delivered that contains:
- Voucher for the rent of the car and for all the houses of the product.
- Listing of houses with necessary information of them.
- Telephone card and map of Cuba and other general information of the country.
- As well as discount books for different restaurants in the country.
Cancellations and No Show Policy. Cuba Packages Car & Accommodation.
In the case of accommodation if you cancel within 48 hours before booking. You will be penalized 50% of the value of the package and in the case of No Show you will be penalized with 100%.
Other responsibilities of the Client in the car rental.
- At the end of the rent the value deposited as a guarantee will be returned.
- The car is delivered to the customer with a full fuel tank. Customers should return the car with the tank as empty as possible.
- The vehicle can only be driven by the people registered in the lease.
- There is the possibility of additional drivers. In this case is necessary an extra charge of 10.00 CUC per driver (two maximum).
- Minimum age required to drive is 21 years.
- The client must present his passport and driver’s license with at least one year of issuance.
- Customers must return the vehicle in the same conditions that were received at the time of rental.
- The customer is responsible for the type and quality of the fuel used. For example (special gasoline only, and in the case of the VAN, it will be diesel).
- The customer must pay the auto challenged company all additional charges at the opening of the contract. Among them (fuel, warranty, and coverage against damages and additional driver).
Coverages in the Cuba Packages Car & Accommodation.
All cars are insured against, shock, rollover, catastrophes and damages to third parties. To protect customers from financial responsibility for damage to the vehicle is offered a coverage against damages. The Client must obligatorily benefit from this coverage to rent the car. This coverage can be acquired by paying a daily fee that varies depending on the category of the vehicle. The coverage is not valid for a driver who is not registered in the Contract from the beginning of the rent.
Total economic exemption for damage to vehicle integrity.
- Accepting the Super CDP, the customer is completely exempt from economic responsibility for damages caused to the vehicle. This coverage is offered without a deductible. In case of accident in which the clauses established in the lease contract are not violated. The client will not pay any additional payment.
- In case of accident the client must present a police report to the car rental company. It will only pay for the damage caused if said report establishes a violation in the lease. Among them (drug use, alcohol, driver not registered in the contract).
- The price of this protection varies according to the category of the car.
- The client of the Cuba Packages Car & Accommodation program will assume the total costs in the following cases:
- Use of narcotics, alcohol or medications that impede the full performance of the client.
- If the car is driven by someone not registered in the rental agreement.
In case of accident or theft the customer must:
- Immediately notify the police and SEPSA.
- Notify the car rental company.
- Take the necessary safety measures with the vehicle avoiding additional damages.
- Fill out the damage report.