You are looking for Booking Cuba Hotel Rooms to Viñales?. The Moka Hotel is located in the Candelaria municipality, Artemisa. It is 45 minutes west of Havana and 80 km from the José Martí International Airport. It is located on a height, in the center of the community Las Terrazas, belonging to the Sierra del Rosario. Declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1985. This curious rural tourism settlement of sustainable development is the product of a UNESCO project. It is characterized by its white houses with red roofs with 50 km2 of extension and its thousand inhabitants.
Address: Km 52 ½ Havana-Pinar del Río Highway, Candelaria, Artemisa (Cuba).
From the Hotel you can see a beautiful valley with a lake included. In its lobby and in other areas, you may come across trees that run through the building. You can see the care and maintenance in its gardening. Its architecture is similar to that of its surroundings. With nature being the main decorative element. Reaching a simple, cozy and intimate atmosphere with an ecological style.
Description Cuba Hotel Rooms, Moka Hotel.
The 4-star Moka Hotel was inaugurated on September 28, 1994. Due to its respect for the environment and propelling sustainable development. It has earned the status of eco-hotel.
With 42 rooms, distributed in two-level modules. All have furnished balconies. Another peculiarity of this hotel, is in its bathrooms. These have a glass wall next to the bathtub with an exterior view. Beautiful plants mask the view from the outside a little. For more privacy you can run the curtains from inside. Something unforgettable, without hesitation !!!!
Tourism Modalities Moka Hotel.
The main accommodation regime is the Continental Plan (CP), which includes bed and breakfast. You can also benefit from the American Plan (AP) and Modified American Plan (MAP) plans. The first one also contains lunch and the second lunch and dinner.
Facilities of Cuba Hotel Rooms, Moka Hotel.
- Internet room, with cable Internet service with a price of 2 CUC per hour (the rate may vary).
- WiFi in common areas (1 CUC per hour, rate subject to change).
- Currency Exchange.
- Laundry service.
- Room service.
- Medical services.
- Accept Visa and MasterCard (not issued in US banks).
- Car rentals.
- Cafeteria by the pool.
- Tennis court.
- Excursions and tourist information desk.
- National and international telephony.
- Bussiness center.
- Due to the relief in which the hotel is located, some of the facilities for the disabled are not fulfilled. Pets are not allowed.
- Swimming pool.
- Tennis court.
- Day program of activities.
- Nightly entertainment program.
- Pool table.
- Excursions Bureau
Type of Rooms at Moka Hotel, Cubanacan.
The Moka Hotel has 42 standard rooms, 5 community rooms, 1 junior suite and wooden cabins. You can request non-smoking rooms in the main building in the Reception. There are also connecting or adjoining rooms, depending on availability.
Standard room Cuba Hotel Rooms, Moka Hotel.
These spacious rooms (35 m2) are located in the main building, surrounded by a beautiful natural environment. They have a glass wall with a door that opens onto the balcony. The bathroom is plated in marble also with a glass wall next to the bathtub. They have the following facilities:
- Air conditioner.
- Private bathroom with telephone.
- National and satellite TV.
- Ceiling fan.
- Cot for children (upon request andaccording to availability).
- Hair dryer.
- 110V / 60Hz electricity.
Community Cuba Hotel Rooms, Moka Hotel.
These rooms are attached to community houses near the central building. Created for clients who wish to interact with the Cuban family and know their way of life. They are air-conditioned and have their own bathroom, national TV and telephone. They are decorated with paintings by local artists. The ceiling resembles a woven of wood and plants. They have as facilities:
- Cold and hot water.
- Air conditioner.
- Private bathroom with telephone.
- National TV.
- Electricity 110V / 60Hz and 220V / 60Hz.
These wooden cabins are located in front of the Baños de San Juan, 4 kilometers from the hotel. They are rustic and simple, they have nothing modern inside, but they are very nice and quiet. It is the most natural thing you can find in accommodation. It only has cold water.
Gastronomy in Hotel Moka.
The hotel has two restaurants, a cafeteria near the pool and a bar.
Reserve of Cuba Hotel Rooms, Moka Hotel.
- Easy Booking Cuba facilitates the products and services subject to the conditions detailed below. Please read them carefully. If you make a reservation through our website, it is because you have accepted these conditions and terms.
- Easy Booking Cuba through its website will confirm in real time (On-Line) the request of each reservation according to availability.
- The client must prepay for the services requested as a last condition before confirming the reservation.
- Easy Booking Cuba will send the client two simultaneous emails. Initially one with the information provided by the client. Subsequently another with the invoice that originates from the payment made. You must show the invoice received at the hotel reception at the beginning of your stay.
Entrance to the Hotel.
The hotel will reserve the right to admit you before the scheduled time according to availability. Check In will take place at 4:00 p.m. local time.
- Departure from the Hotel: The hotel will reserve the right to allow your departure after the established time, according to your availability. Check Out will take place at 2:00 p.m. local time.
- The hotel offers accommodation to the person who made the reservation and to their companions. The amount must match the one that appears on the reservation. During the check-in must be present who made the reservation. All clients must present their passport.
- Most rooms have a camera or two bed. Extra beds are not guaranteed, so the maximum occupancy will be according to existing beds.
Children under 2 years old do not pay in Cuba Hotel Rooms, Moka Hotel.
- The price for children between 2 and 11 years, pay 50% of the price of adults. Only when they share the room with 2 adults. When sharing a room with 1 adult, they must be included in the reservation as adults.
- Children 12 years of age and older must be included in the reservation as adults.
- The generality of the rooms does not have space for an additional bed for children. For this reason, the maximum capacity is an adult plus a child.
- Prices for children will be confirmed during the online booking process.
- All the ages that are referenced are effective for the date of entry to the hotel.
Cancellation in Cuba Hotel Rooms, Moka Hotel.
Once you have paid for your reservation, the cancellation policy to apply will be as follows:
The client can cancel his reservation before 72 hours of the entrance to the hotel. 85% of the total amount of the reservation will be refunded. In addition, 15% will be deducted to cover administration expenses.
The request for cancellation must be sent by e-mail: email@example.com. Easy Booking Cuba will send the customer notification of the return.
- Modification of the Reservation: The Client can not modify his reservation, for this he must request the cancellation and make a new reservation.
Cancellation by No Show.
The hotels will allow you to enter until 24:00 hrs after the date and initial time of your arrival according to the reservation. After this period, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation. In case any situation of Force Majeure such as natural disasters, conflicts in the region or accidents prevents you from reaching the hotel within 24 hours after your reservation. The client must communicate with the hotel in some way. The non-presentation will imply the loss of the amount corresponding to the payment of the first night and 50% of the total amount of the rest of the reserved nights. If the reservation was made for a single night, 50% of the payment made will be refunded.
- The amounts will be credited to your credit card 48 hours after receiving your request for refund with the required information.
Places of interest in its surroundings, Moka Hotel.
Around this peculiar community you can develop several activities, many of them linked to ecotourism.
- Excursion to the nearby ruins of the 19th century coffee plantations.
- Bath on the lake.
- Canoe ride on the lake.
- Bath in the natural pool Baños de San Juan.
- Visit the organic vegetarian restaurant and the Buenavista restaurant. Built on the ruins of the coffee farm of the same name founded by French immigrants. El Café de María and El Romero Restaurant are also good options.
- Visit to the studios of local artists.
- Bird watching. Through a trail of 2.5 km, you can see several of the 199 species that this place has.
- Canopy Tour (zip-line tours). It is an aerial trip of almost 2 kilometers using steel cables to go over the lake. It has trained personnel and the required security equipment.
- Horse trips.
- You can visit Soroa, the Rainbow of Cuba. There you can observe the largest collection of orchids in the country. You can visit the Hotel E Castillo, a spectacular place. The property is 19.1 km from Arco Iris Waterfall and 20.8 km from Soroa Viewpoint. You can also take a relaxing bath in the so-called “Poza del Amor”.
- Purchase souvenirs and gifts in community stores.