If you are a traveler in Cuba and you need to hire a transport service we recommend Cuba Cars Share. It is possibly the first company to develop carsharing in Cuba. They propose different options to move you in a shared car to reduce your transportation costs. It is a trend better known as carpool or car sharing. Although the last denomination is much wider. For the time being they propose you to travel from one city to another from Cuba sharing the car with other travelers.
How to use Cuba Cars Share if you are a traveler?.
You can reserve empty seats inside a car that transits near you to the same destination. This car can be from another traveler like you, or who has made a car rental in Cuba. It can be a professional taxi driver who makes the journey or even a driver who needs to share their expenses.
How to use Cuba Cars Share if you are a taxi driver or car owner?.
You can propose the seats of your car on the Cubacar online platform to travelers seeking passage. Users can check the profile of the driver or traveler. Clients can leave opinions and recommendations. The professional driver establishes the price of the trip, the owner of a non professional car selects the contribution and the agency coordinates the meeting point and the payment. Among the main qualities of the service are:
It helps you quickly find people or cars in Cuba very close to you that go to your destination. It is possible to share a car to travel with other travelers or rent a car in Cuba.
You must provide only your email and cell phone. A team of professionals will find in a few minutes the best travel combination for you.
Fast and direct to your final destination, without stops or delays if you wish, to the best carpool style. Share your car or buy a vacant seat in another car and forget waiting times or transfers at the stations.
Cancellation policy Cuba Cars Share.
The following cancellation policy will apply only for cases of online payments with credit card or bank transfer. It does not apply in the case of payment in cash because simply in this case if the reservation is canceled the payment will never be made.
If the cancellation is made by the Driver.
- The Passenger will be refunded the total amount paid. These are cases in which the Driver cancels the trip or does not arrive at the meeting point within 30 minutes after the agreed time.
If the cancellation is made by the Passenger.
- If you cancel more than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. The Passenger will be refunded the total amount already paid for the reservation minus 3% for the management of Cuba Cars Share. The Driver will not have the right to receive any amount.
- Cancellation of the trip with less than 24 hours before the departure time and 30 minutes after the confirmation of the reservation. The Passenger will be entitled to a refund of half the cost of the reservation. The Management Expenses will remain Cuba Cars Share for 3% and the Driver will be paid the remaining 47%.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the departure time and within a time period of less than thirty minutes after confirming the reservation. The Passenger will be refunded the total amount of expenses. The 3% Management Expenses will be kept by Cuba Cars Share. The Driver will not have the right to receive any money.
- Canceling the passenger after the scheduled departure time. Or if you have not reached the meeting point in a period of 30 minutes after the agreed time. You will not be entitled to any refund. The driver will be compensated with the total cost of the reservation leaving the management costs in charge of Cuba Cars Share.
Cancellations at the time of departure.
In case the cancellation occurs at the exact time of departure. For reasons attributable only to the Passenger, the seat or seats canceled will be automatically available to other users. Cuba Cars Share reserves the right to assess at discretion and according to the information provided by the traveler. The legitimacy of a possible refund, a priori not guaranteed due to not having the right according to the conditions.