We invite you to enjoy an Cuba Booking in Roy’s Terrace House. Is located in the city of Santiago de Cuba. It is very close to the main attractions of the city and the famous Padre Pico staircase. Just 180 meters away you can find the Central Park, the Trova House and Music House. There are also the Diego Velázquez´s Balcony, the Museum of the Underground and the Carnival.
In a splendid tangerine house, Roy offers you 5 very well equipped and comfortable rooms. On the second level there is a beautiful roofed terrace in common, decorated with ornamental plants and garden furniture. Another terrace much more beautiful is on the third floor, from where you can see the bay of Santiago. In the shade of enchanting vines, you can enjoy breakfast, dinner and delicious cocktails. Share the idiosyncrasies and customs of this beautiful family.
Address: Santa Rita (Diego Palacios), No 177, between Corona and Padre Pico.
Hostname: Roy Goyanes Pérez.
Cuba Booking, Services and Prices in Roys Terrace House.
- Breakfast (5.00 CUC / person).
- Dinner (12.00 – 15.00 CUC / person).
- Bar ($).
- Laundry ($).
Facilities in Roy’s Terrace House, Santiago de Cuba.
- Outdoor terrace.
- Covered terrace.
Type of Rooms for Cuba Booking in Santiago.
The five rooms are standard. One of them is in the first level and the other four in the second. The one on the ground floor has a modern decoration. Two of the rooms on the second floor are set in the maritime style and the others are Afro-Cuban. The adornments and paintings on their walls are allegorical to the theme. They offer the following facilities:
- Cold and hot water.
- Air conditioning (first level room).
- Split (first level room).
- TV (first level room).
- Clothes iron.
- Hair dryer.
- Personal hygiene items.
- Voltage 110 and 220 V.
Season Prices in Roy’s Terrace House.
- All year round: 40.00 CUC.
Reservation Policy for Cuba Booking House.
- The Private Houses will provide lodging to the person whose made the reservation. The main passenger must be present during check-in, and all guests must present a valid passport.
- Rooms are generally available, from 12:00 hours the day of arrival. The check-out must be done no later than 10:00 hours, the day of departure. But anyway any need that does not match these schedules is solved without problem by the hosts.
- Normally the rooms have 1 or 2 double beds. Additional beds are not guaranteed, therefore, the maximum occupancy is understood sharing existing beds. The maximum capacity of a room in a Private House must be understood as 4 adults. Must always be confirmed.
- All the ages to which we refer are valid for the dates of check-in or start of the service.
Policy on children in Roys Terrace House, Santiago de Cuba.
- All infants and children from 0 up to 12 years of age sharing a room with adults are considered free. No additional cost up to a total of 3 children per room accompanying 2 adults. Cots must be directly requested at the House, at no extra cost. In most Houses, there are no cribs available, and infants must share the bed with parents.
Cuba Booking and Cancellation Policy in Roys House.
- The following cancellation policy applies once you have paid for your reservation:
- If you cancel your reservation before 31 days of your arrival, we will reimburse you for the amount paid. Less an administrative surcharge equivalent to 3% of this amount, with a minimum of 15 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 30 and 15 days prior to your arrival, we will reimburse you 50% of the amount.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days prior to your arrival date, no refund will be made. The penalty will be 100%.
- In the event of unexpected departures that have not been previously negotiated with the Casa Particular, the client is penalized. Billing 100% of the amount paid for said service.
- More than two Adults in a room, is considered a Triple room. Each adult must pay a supplement of 5 CUC / Night. It is understood by clients all costs derived from transactions or bank transfers in the process of returning any amount.
Places and Tours of interest nearby.
- Museum of clandestine struggle.
- Pico Padre Staircase.
- Céspedes Park.
- Carnival Museum.
- Museum of the Underground.
- Emilio Bacardí Museum.