Book in Cuba to Hostal Marieta, Santiago de Cuba. Just a few steps from the main square of the hot land, as Santiago de Cuba is known. You will be surprised by Hostal Marieta, a simple and loving family that conquers the hearts of its guests. Very close to Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Park, this particular hostel has a lot to offer. Unbeatable location to know the vast historical and cultural traditions that Santiago protects. They offer two spacious rooms equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay.
When you enter this home, you realize that nothing has to do with its simple facade. Its beautiful interior garden of hanging plants will give you the feeling of peace and tranquility. If you decide to take a bit of sun from the sun loungers on the terrace you will be delighted by the incredible views of the city. The rooms are located on the second level of the house. Quiet spaces with natural ventilation, ideal for resting.
Address: Heredia ♯414 between Clarín and Reloj. Santiago de Cuba.
Book in Cuba to Hostal Marieta, Services and Prices.
- Breakfast, the cost ranges between 4 and 5 for each pax.
- Packed lunches or dinners from 8 to 15 per pax, depending on the menu.
Facilities Hostal Marieta, Santiago de Cuba.
- Air conditioner.
- Hot and cold water.
- Security box.(*)
- Room Service.
- Linens and towels.
- Interior garden.
- Wifi connection rooms.(*)
- Laundry service.(*)
- Freezer in the rooms.
- (*) With additional charge.
Type of Rooms Hostal Marieta, Book in Cuba.
Hostal Marieta offers two specious and airy rooms, comfortable and equipped with everything you need.
Room 1 Hostal Marieta, Santiago de Cuba:
It has 3 beds, one double and the other single. Up to 4 guests can stay. It offers refrigerator in the room with refreshing drinks, the consumption of them is with extra charge. It has a private bathroom inside, with permanent cold and hot water, towels and free toiletries.
Room 2 Hostal Marieta, Santiago de Cuba:
Offers two beds, one double and one single, capacity for 3 guests. It has a hanger, hangers, safe, dressing table with mirror, bedside table and lamp. You can also have refreshing drinks in the refrigerator in the room, for the exclusive use of customers. Simple decoration and white walls enhance the cleanliness and peace that is breathed inside.
Prices per Season.
- The months of July, August and from November 15 to April 30 are considered as high season.
- The months of May, June, September, October and the first half of November are considered for this season.
Reservation Policy for Book in Cuba, Hostal Marieta.
- The Private Houses will provide lodging to the person in whose name the reservation was made (the “main passenger”). As well as the exact number of accompanying persons included in the reservation of each room.
- The main passenger must be present during check-in, and all guests must present a valid passport.
- The rooms are generally available, starting at 12:00 hours, on the day of arrival. The check-out must be done no later than 10:00 am, the day of departure. But anyway any need that does not match these schedules is resolved without problem with the hosts.
- Normally the rooms have 1 or 2 double beds. Additional beds are not guaranteed, therefore, the maximum occupancy is understood sharing existing beds. Unless the Casa Particular in question has availability to grant any.
- The maximum capacity of a room in a Casa Particular must be understood as 4 adults and must always be confirmed. All the ages to which we refer are valid for the dates of check-in or start of the service.
Children’s Policy por Book in Cuba to Hostal Marieta.
All infants and children from 0 year to 12 years of age sharing a room with adults are considered free. No additional cost up to a total of 3 children per room accompanying 2 adults. Cots must be directly requested at the House, at no extra cost. In most Houses, there are no cribs available, and infants must share the bed with parents.
Cancellation Policy in Hostal Marieta, Santiago de Cuba.
- Cancellation of the reservation before 31 days of your planned arrival date. We will reimburse you for the entire amount paid, less an administrative surcharge equivalent to 3% of this sum. With a minimum of 15 euros.
- If you cancel your reservation between 30 and 15 days prior to your planned arrival date. We will reimburse 50% of what was paid.
- Cancellation of the reservation within 14 days prior to your planned arrival date. No refund will be made: the penalty will be 100%.
- In case of unexpected departures that have not been previously negotiated with the Casa Particular to Cuba. The client is penalized by billing 100% of the amount paid for said service.
- More than two Adults in a room is considered a Triple room. In this case, each adult must pay a supplement of 5 / Night. It is understood by the clients all the costs derived from the transactions or bank transfers.
Places of interest nearby to Hostal Marieta.
- Céspedes Park is the most important and busiest in the city. In its surroundings, buildings of varied styles coexist.
- Diego Velázquez House. It is an invaluable treasure of colonial architecture. Experts consider it to be the oldest Spanish construction in Latin America.
- Emilio Bacardí Museum. First institution of its kind in Cuba, inaugurated in 1899. Treasures valuable pieces of pre-Columbian culture, art and national history.
- José María Heredia Natal House . Here one of the colonial relics of Santiago is preserved. Exhibits documents, paintings and other objects.
- Padre Pico Street.
- Moncada Barracks.
- The Santa Ifigenia Cemetery is established in 1868 to bury the deceased in the War of Independence. This cemetery is the final resting place of several illustrious Cubans as Fidel Castro, José Martí, Carlos Manuel de Céspedes.