The Sol Cayo Santa Maria Hotel is located by the sea in the exotic Santa Maria Cay, a corner of the Buenavista Biosphere Reserve and is a Four Star All Inclusive Resort with 300 rooms. It’s an amazing combination of nature and comfort. It excels by the design of its open spaces. Ideal choice for fun and enjoy the color and beauty of a beautiful beach. It is recommended for families and circuit.
Meliá CUBA Hotels International has in store for you the 4 star All Inclusive Sol Santa María Cay. It is located to the northeast of Villa Clara province, in the Caribbean archipelago of Jardines del Rey (the King’s gardens). The island is connected to Caibarien city by a stones-way. The hotel has a kids Club and offers all-inclusive specialized services in their restaurants and facilities as well as ecological travels. Enjoy an unforgettable family vacation in this wonderful place.
Standard Rooms: To promote healthy relaxation and entertainment in a tropical paradise, nothing like staying at our 230 standard rooms, of 32.2 m² each, which are functional, comfortable and very cozy.
Standard Sea View: With everything needed to make your stay unforgettable our 57 rooms Standard Sea View, of 32.2 m² each, have been created. They are functional, comfortable and spacious, flooded with light and color.
Standard Superior Sea View: There are 11 cozy rooms of 35 m² with communication with standard room. They are ideal for families traveling with children and they are located on the ground floor.
Suite Sea View: In a unique environment for their privacy and security, there are the only two Suite Sea View rooms from our hotel, each of 97 m². They have bright, high comfort and everything you need for an unforgettable stay.
- La Fontanella: Here we give the touch of class to our cuisine. Your dinner will just suit your desires. There’s a wide variety of dishes and specialties of Italian cuisine, made with the unique art of our experienced Chef, with a precise and elegant service, and our always smiling and caring dependents. Specialty: Italian cuisine.
- Los Cocos (The Coconuts): Here you can taste the real Creole cuisine, with its more authentic smells and tastes and the master touch of our Chef. It has an atmosphere that recreates the idiosyncratic elements and traditions of the Cuban countryside. Once a week we have the “Lobster Dinner”, with surcharge of 20.00 CUC. Specialty: Creole cuisine.
- The Taguascos: Seating for 300 guests at a time, this spacious buffet restaurant has a decoration and a montage that will exceed your expectations. You will enjoy a variety of dishes and preparations for the most diverse and discerning tastes, and a fast and friendly service, with a table of pastries and breads that will be a treat for your palate.
- Cuban Club “The Flamingos”: It’s a very special bar that has the number “1” in our customers’ preference. Now we have also incorporated a snack service. It is known to many as the “Elie bar” for its fun and enthusiastic bartender. Do not miss this place when you come to our hotel. Specialty: Drinks and liquors
- The Jutia: It births of the very center of the activities pool. Here you can enjoy cocktails while participating in entertainment activities or bathing in the pool. Specialty: Drinks and liquors.
- Santa Maria: A very nice place outdoors, suitable for a good time talking and sharing a drink. It offers permanent snacks service.