Hotel Santa María belongs to the Hotels E Cuba. Is located in the historic center of the City of Camagüey. The old Santa María del Puerto del Príncipe was the fourth Villa founded in Cuba. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2008. The hotel rises slender right at the corner of Ignacio Agramonte and República streets.
Ignacio Agramonte International Airport is 8 km from Hotel E Santa María.
Address: República, corner of Ignacio Agramonte, Camagüey (Cuba)
Description of Hotel E Santa María, Camagüey.
E Santa María Hotel is located in the busiest square of the city, Plaza del Gallo. It is located in a luxurious four-level eclectic building, with large windows that adorn its walls. It is decorated with beautiful works by local artists and furnished in colonial style. In its center, a fabulous interior patio illuminates its interior and gives it a natural touch with its plants. This 4 star hotel is distinguished by its charm and professional service.
- History and traditions.
Housing scheme in Hotels E Cuba.
The main accommodation regime is the Continental Plan (CP), which includes bed and breakfast. You can also benefit from the American Plan (AP) and Modified American Plan (MAP) plans. The first one also contains lunch and the second lunch and dinner.
Facilities in Hotel E Cuba, Santa María.
- 24 hours reception.
- Currency exchange.
- Tourist information.
- Laundry service ($).
- Excursions and tourist information desk.
- National and international telephony.
- Room service ($).
- Taxi reservation.
- National press.
- Medical services and pharmacy at 0.5 km ($).
- Beauty salon at 0.1 km.
- Nearby stores.
- Discotheque nearby.
Type of Rooms at Santa María, Hotels E Cuba.
E Santa María Hotel has 31 rooms, located on four levels. Three of them have double beds, 27 twins and 1 for the disabled. They are characterized by their high ceilings and colonial atmosphere. It offers the following facilities:
- Hot and cold water.
- Air conditioner.
- Coverage service.
- Room service ($).
- Balcony (subject to availability).
- Two beds (Cama cama).
- Hair dryer.
- Satellite television.
- Voltage 110 volts / 220 volts.
Gastronomy Hotel E Cuba, Santa María, Camagüey.
The hotel has a restaurant and two bars.
The à la carte restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a variety of dishes from national and international cuisine. On the fourth floor is the Bar – Breakfast Bar, with a beautiful view. But without a doubt the best drinks are offered in the Lobby Bar.
Places of interest in its surroundings at Santa María, Hotels E Cuba.
In the historic center of the city of tinajones (earthenware jars) offers various attractions:
- Beautiful seats. Plaza San Juan de Dios. In its surroundings are the most important architectural group of the city. The church of San Juan de Dios has the only representation of the Holy Spirit in its human form in Cuba. Plaza del Carmen and La Merced.
- Ignacio Agramonte Park. It was the founding site of the city. In the center there is an equestrian statue of the hero of the War of Independence, which gives the place its name. Around the square is the Cathedral, the Municipal Government and the Provincial Library. In addition, there are the Casa de la Trova, the Nicolás Guillén Research Center and the house of Carlos J. Finlay.
- Main Theater. His property was built in 1850. It is currently the headquarters of the Camagüey Ballet. In addition, it hosts numerous cultural events.
- Country Casino. The largest urban park in Cuba.
- Art Gallery only 100 meters away.
- Souvenir shops, coffee and tobacco.
- Santa Lucia beach. Although a little far (110 km) offers 20 km of a beautiful white sand beach and turquoise blue water. It is next to the second largest coral reef in the world. Enjoy an exclusive show, where expert guides feed friendly bull sharks. Its calm waters are also ideal for fishing.